Posted February 08, 2012
Mr. Hausner is doing a great job as the new principal in the '11-'12 school year. My kids are in 4th and 6th grade GATE classes at Palmyra, and Mrs. Scheidt and Mrs. Campbell are wonderful teachers. My kids are having a really good year academically and socially.

Palmyra Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2011
Funny that every review about how HORRIABLE this school and it's office staff and principal, Ms. Smith covers for the rude office staff and hides from parents when there is a serious issue at her school. Zero actitives for students-levels behind.

Palmyra Elementary School 1

Posted June 12, 2011
I currently go to Palmyra as a 6th grade GATE student I'll be leaving next week I just want to say bye to me school and tell the teachers they were very nice and caring. But the Principal was not as much... The principal needs to improve herself!!!!

Palmyra Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2011
I currently go to Palmyra Elementary as a 6th grade GATE student. She is probably the best math teacher there is for the grade! Ms. Smith is a very nice, concern, and direct principal. However, every single student tried to stay away from most of the recess/lunch supervisors (other than two). There are two (no names given out) that are very mean, don't EVER listen to the student's reasoning and answers, and prohibit anything that's anything brought out from the classroom. Just yesterday, I got in trouble for bringing my winter gloves out in the field! We need to do something about them... The teachers are AMAZING. All of them are respectful and always treat each student as if they were their counselors! The new janitor is doing great so far, although i really miss the old one, as well! Last, the campus quality is a significant issue, as it has been since I arrived in 2nd grade. The students are VERY careless about littering, and don't bother cleaning up "after themselves" in the restroom. This gives the custodian much more work... which.... never really gets finished. I hope that this review will be read and thought about as we may be able to improve the school.

Palmyra Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2009
Good school, good teachers but horrible Principle. Mrs. Smith likes to argue and doesnt listen to your concerns and always covers for her staff.

Palmyra Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2009

Palmyra Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2009
My one son is in GATE and the teachers are incredible and the work is challenging. My other son is not and while the teachers are great, they are overwhelmed by English learners and others so they are not able to move as fast and challenge the kids who need to be challenged enough.

Posted February 02, 2009

Posted November 17, 2008

Palmyra Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
My granddaughter Raven Poole began at that school until she went to live with her father last year, my nephew and sister now live here from Michigan and my nephew now goes to Palmyra. I have been on the PTA board and was active throughout the time my granddaughter attended there. I am hoping to become active again with Palmyra. I believe that this school is above the rest. They care and show how much they care about their school and their students.

Palmyra Elementary School
1325 East Palmyra Avenue, Orange, CA  92866
Last modified Palmyra Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmyra Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top