Public charter
Orange, CA

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter attended this school in 7th grade. I felt the school was good for her academically.My daughter experienced some bullying and we were very satisfied with the way the school addressed the issue. My daughter decided to transfer to OCSA for 8th grade for her love of theater.

Posted January 03, 2010
i loved going to this school i learned so many things from the tachers and i hope that they keep doing a great job. student in 2009

Posted September 10, 2009
I am in ninth grade and just spent the last 2 years of my life at santaigo ms. While I was there i didnt really appreciate everything, but now I miss it greatly. I sometimes find myself near tears because I miss that school so much. Ther, of corse, is drama and aspects that i wish were not there those two years, but all of the good things that happened definatly outweighed the bad. I was talking with my fellow ninth grade friends and we all agree those were the two best years of our life and we cannot imagine anything better. All of the teachers were amazing and all of my friends wish greatly that the terachers from santiago could teach us in hs. We did not appreciate it while we wer at santiago, but we greatly miss it and would give anythign to go back. It was too short

Posted August 07, 2009
I have had three children graduate from Santiago and I am enrolling two more this summer. All positive experiences. My son is health impared and at our initial meeting, the Principal came up with great ideas for accomidating him and educating the staff about his unusual condition. We always stay involved and help solve issues that arise. This is a difficuly age group.

Posted February 02, 2009
good nice clean school the teachers are helpful the vice principals are so helpful except for the 7th grade Spanish teacher she is a little so strict

Santiago Middle School

Posted October 04, 2008
i am a seventh grader here at santiago middle school. the teachers are great and the uniform code is nice. the student behavior is horrble however. there is much swearing and lots of drama. but my overall rating ofthis school so far is a 9.5.

Posted September 24, 2008
Well, I'm a seventh grader. This is an overview of what I experienced. The teacher quality is greater then i expected, and the service is great. The only thing lacking is my lack of experience so It's my bad on rating it low.

Posted September 07, 2008
I'm an eigth grader at this school, and so far i'm having a blast at this school. The teacher are always there to help us, and there are always fun activities around. Probably the only problem is the unifrom policy. It can be ridiculous. I mean, i get the tuck in your shirt part, but to even dictate our sock choices? You have go to be kidding me.

Santiago Middle School 2

Posted June 22, 2008
If your child struggles find another school. Its all about a numbers game. The office staff is more likely to take notice if your white with blue eyes. Not a place I recommend.

Posted June 12, 2008
ive been in this school for a year and its been great! ive achieved so many things that i never thought i can do. the teachers are great and have taught so many things and im really thankful that i got to go to this school! so if any parent is looking for a good school for your child this is the one to go! Thamk you Santiago charter Middle school!!!!

Santiago Middle School
515 North Rancho Santiago Boulevard, Orange, CA  92869
Last modified Santiago Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santiago Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top