Posted October 13, 2014
I have two girls at St. Paul's...ECDC and School and love it. Staff, teachers and SAC program is wonderful. It is well balanced between academics, religion, socializing, fun and nurturing. Although it is not free, it is well worth the expense.

Posted June 05, 2014
What an amazing school year we have had! St. Paul's has been blessed beyond measure, especially with the completion of our New Event Center. This year we will be having our 8th grade graduation on campus in this amazing facility! To God be the Glory!

Posted June 05, 2014
St. Paul's Lutheran School did an amazing job of meeting the needs of both of my children. I have a son with ADHD and a daughter with a processing disorder and the teachers did their job with excellence and understanding. Students are given a differentiated curriculum that engaged them and pushed them to strive for excellence. Their ability to problem solve and share the information they were learning makes St. Paul's the place to be. Both my children were prepared to meet the high expectations of OLU. The students at St. Paul's are given opportunities to participate in after school sports, band, musicals, Pom squad, yearbook, cooking beyond a challenging and engaging curriculum with teachers who care and put the education of their students first. I believe St. Paul's to be the best school in Orange.

St. Paul's Lutheran Church and School 2

Posted May 28, 2014
BEWARE. On the surface, St. Paul's Lutheran School seems pristinely perfect. Just don't believe the hype. When my son excelled in his studies, the teacher became unable to challenge him academically. Eventually, he was relegated to sitting the the back of the room by himself during class. He had to sit separate from all of the other students at pick-up. And he was sent to the principal's office when a plush clock hit another student in the shoulder. This started to have a psychological effect on him, so we decided to remove him from the school. When I notified the school, they promptly emailed us a release form and washed their hands of us. I wrote a two page letter to the principal outlining the issues my child faced and the reasons why their actions were neither helpful nor Christian, and received no response. It's clear that they don't care. I think St. Paul's is s good school, even if the lack of diversity in both staff and student body is a little unsettling. But the nepotism and ties to the church are a major hindrance. If you are not a member, you are an outsider. And if you don't fit into their one-size-fits-all educational approach, there is little support. Period.

Posted April 10, 2014
My child transferred from the St. Paul's ECDC to the full day kindergarten program this year and he is growing immensely! Through the strong phonics/sight word/writing activities, he is reading and writing by sounding out letter blends and words. What a treat to have him reading to me! The advanced math program is challenging him to add, subtract, tell how much time has passed, and count money. His personable and hard-working teacher disciplines him with love and consistency. I recommend taking the tour to see for yourself!

Posted October 25, 2013
We have moved out of state and have been lucky to have found this hidden gem. Everyone has been welcoming and in just a couple months I see my kids flourishing. The school has a perfect balance of structure and allowing kids be kids. They are not a one size fits all when it comes to the kids and challenge the kids academically and personally to do their best. We feel very blessed to have found this school.

St. Paul's Lutheran Church and School 3

Posted May 11, 2012
I have two boys that are attending st.paul's. This is their first year they transferred from another private school. So far it seems like an okay school .i like the small class size. The teachers seem really nice. They learn alot about the bible which is good. The only problem I have is I am a single parent and the price of tuition is going up. They do offer finacial aid but it is so low that I wouldn't be able to keep them there I wish they had a better program so that people like me could still afford to send their children there. my kids love the school but everything there is too expensive so they will not be. Back next year.

St. Paul's Lutheran Church and School 1

Posted January 16, 2012
The academics at St Paul's are mediocre. Bullying is ignored. Some teachers are cold and uncaring. There is routine dishonesty in student record keeping. The faculty take sides in children's court legal custody matters, advocating for whichever parent wants the child to attend St Paul's. These guys will wreck a family to keep a student.

St. Paul's Lutheran Church and School 0

Posted March 01, 2010
St. Paul's is a great school. I am proud to be an alumni and to have been sending my child here since PreSchool. The teachers and staff and loving, understanding and caring to all the students. God's love is shown to them on a daily basis.

Posted January 26, 2010
Our children started out at a very good public school in Orange and we had a good experience. We decided to transfer them to St. Paul's for many reasons - Christ centerred education, small class sizes, and they aren't required to 'teach to the test.' We didn't realize how much our children WERE NOT learning in public school until they attended St. Paul's! Because they don't teach to the test all year, the children are enriched and are able to experience and learn so much more. In public school, my kids did not have to do state or country reports because those things were not part of the standardized testing so they basically did not have social studies for three years! That method proved well because their school is still one of the top scoring schools in Orange Unified. St. Paul's is an amazing, enriching school with very dedicated staff.

St. Paul's Lutheran Church and School
901 East Heim Avenue, Orange, CA  92865
Last modified St. Paul's Lutheran Church and School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Paul's Lutheran Church and School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top