Orangevale, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 15, 2014
Not sure why there are only 4 stars... every review comments on the excellence of the school, grounds and staff. If there was ever anything negative to report, that went down the road with the teachers who weren't asked to return. This is an amazing place for not only the students, but their parents. You know they are receiving an amazing education, you know they are safe on the quaint farm grounds and you know this is one of the best experiences they will have in their lifetime. The well rounded curriculum is always at the forefront. Music, Art, P.E., Latin, and Virtues are just some of the new classes now being offered. The adoring faces of the children when the owners are on the grounds speak for themselves. Parents are encouraged to participate in educational field trips.

Posted January 27, 2014
Excellent school. The teacher is very knowledgeable and is able to give a lot of personal help to each student. The curriculum that I was was great and I could tell she really cares about her students. My only concern is lack of peer models for my daughters age. There were 3 3rd graders, a 4th grader, and a kindergartener with no promise as to how many 1st graders there will be next year. This will be a very hard decision for us as parents to make.

Posted August 31, 2013
The individualized attention each student gets makes a huge difference to the students. The classrooms provide an atmosphere that helps promote learning and respect among the students. Just two weeks into this current school year I can already tell this is going to be quite an amazing year for all of the children!

Posted August 31, 2013
I'm so glad we found this school! This is such great place! The staff really cares about the kids and you can tell. The children are all very comfortable with their classmates and the teachers/staff. The campus grounds are filled with all sorts of fun as well as an occasional peacock (which are friendly and used to the kids). I know that our family will be here for quite some time! If you're looking for a great school with small classes and quality teachers this is the place!

Posted August 15, 2013
I (and my 3rd grader) are SO very excited about this coming school year at Almondale! Our family has been there for 2 years (and 2 summers) and I have to say that this year is going to be the best yet! There are many excited, new faces this year and so many fun new programs! This isn't just a school, it's a family. The staff really cares about each child and makes sure that they get the individualized attention each child needs to excel and exceed their educational goals. Would I recommend this school? You bet I would! It's set on a serene campus with many "pets" wandering the grounds (all are very used to children and are very friendly). I could go on and on about all of the great things but I know I'll run out of room! The only bad thing I ever have to say is about the fact that I have such a hard time getting my child to leave in the afternoon when it's time to go home!

Posted May 09, 2012
This is an absolutely amazing school! They are all about the students. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to make sure each and every child is working at or above their grade level. My child entered this school a shy little person and is now VERY confident. They focus on each individual child, which allows the children to learn and grow at the pace they should. Not every child learns the same way or at the same pace. At Almondale, they make sure every child flourishes! The teachers, staff and the owners are the most wonderful group of people I've ever had the opportunity to know! I'm so glad we found this hidden gem!!! The best part....they have alot of fun too! With fun in the classroom (which promotes learning) to educational field trips, this school has everything your child needs! My child loves going to school now!

Posted February 15, 2011
My child has been attending this school now for a couple of months. The owners and staff of this school are remarkable. They care enough to ensure each child receives the utmost quality care and education. They provide a safe and enjoyable environment that allows each child to grow at their pace, while building their self-confidence. My child has never been happier. You know this when your child looks forward to school!

Posted August 31, 2010
This school offers amazing one on one attention because of the small class sizes. It has great field trips and activities that parents can be included in. It's especially great for kids who are behind in one subject and fine in all the rest, the teacher can work with them individually to catch them up. Great involved teachers who communicate, an amazing staff and great leadership!

Posted September 29, 2008
Excellent eduation in a beautiful enviroment, a safe place with caring teachers and Prinipal!

Almondale Academy 0

Posted July 28, 2008
An excellent school. Very caring, individual help, study hall after school. Techers and principal are very approachable. Curriculum is excellent

Almondale Academy