K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I love Regency Baptist Academy! All of my kids have attended and the staff has been great. There is great communication with the parents and the curriculum is amazing. I'm grateful for all RBA has invested in my kids for their future. The tuition is reasonably priced. One thing I appreciate is that RBA only gives homework when their assigned work isn't done at school or if they are behind in their work. They offer PE class, a great sports program, and a phenomenal Bible class. They push family time and family values and they invest a lot without taking all of our kids time from us as a family. I also love that the size of the school allows for one on one time with my children when they need extra help in any of their work. I would highly recommend this school to any parent!

Regency Baptist Academy is a great school. They Love my kids and have great communication with me as a parent. I get to know how they behave and how they are doing academically throughout the week. If you are considering putting your kid in Regency I wouldn't think twice about it. You will not regret it as a parent. Its one of the best decisions I've made for my kids!

I could't of asked for a better school for my child. I like the individual help my child has gotten. The teachers are all Christians and attend the Regency Baptist Church, I am so thankful for the influence each teacher has had on all my children. You'll never go wrong putting your child in a KJV Bible based school.

Regency Baptist Academy has been a wonderful place for my child to attend school. She is almost 16 years old and loves to be involved in church. She has a true love for God and a sincere desire to do right in life. I can't thank RBC enough for developing a school for my child to go to and learn how to become a decent, loving, caring, Christian person.

Last modified Regency Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12