Orangevale, CA

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted May 19, 2009
I could't of asked for a better school for my child. I like the individual help my child has gotten. The teachers are all Christians and attend the Regency Baptist Church, I am so thankful for the influence each teacher has had on all my children. You'll never go wrong putting your child in a KJV Bible based school.

Posted February 18, 2008
Regency Baptist Academy has been a wonderful place for my child to attend school. She is almost 16 years old and loves to be involved in church. She has a true love for God and a sincere desire to do right in life. I can't thank RBC enough for developing a school for my child to go to and learn how to become a decent, loving, caring, Christian person.

Regency Baptist Academy
6930 Hazel Avenue, Orangevale, CA  95662
Last modified Regency Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Regency Baptist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top