Orangevale, CA

Posted September 21, 2014
This is my son's first year at Andrew Carnegie. It's only been a month and a half since school started but I can say that so far my son LOVES his new school. I will review again when it's later in the year.

Posted April 23, 2010
I love this school. This school has some excellent teachers and other school staff. The wrestling program rocks. I feel that it is a safe place for my child to be. The staff is extremely friendly and are very approachable. My son is in the 8th grade and loves it!!! He has not only thrived academically but socially as well. I AM A PROUD CARNEGIE SCOT PARENT!!!

Andrew Carnegie Middle School 1

Posted March 06, 2010
Andrew Carnegie has some very good teachers and some that are not. A student knows a good teacher by the care and understanding they show, Andrew Carnegie lacks in this area.

Posted July 07, 2008
This school is so wonderful. The teachers help kids ad do everything they can to help you understand. Planning for extra curicular activites is well thought out and benifits everyone. No matter how old you are or if you are different, you are treated with respect and all of your comments are taken into consideration. P.E. has so much equipment and games to keep you busy the entire year, and is wonderful to help you get active. Lab equipment is fun and at the same time very imformative of many aspects to science and projects. Overall, this school is wonderful and I would recomend it to anyone. I hope to one day send my children there.

Posted August 29, 2007

Posted July 29, 2007

Posted November 16, 2006
- a former student
I really love this school. I think that the teachers are great and really want to teach the kids everything they know. The school has implemented a new discipline program that is a little overboard and is testing it out on this year students. You can eat outside or not and I hear this is a privilege. Mr. Kern is and amazing principal and Mrs. deal and Mrs. Davidson are amazing VP's I am going to truly miss the school. The School has fantastic Electives that will suit almost anybody. The band is simply amazing and the sports program rocks. There is a PTSA and the parents love it (and so do the kids that are in it).

Andrew Carnegie Middle School 0

Posted February 01, 2006
Teachers are highly skilled and have great expectations from our kids. Expect your son/doughter to spend at least 2 hours daily with homework. Not good communication, your e-mails, calls may not be returned.. The vice-principal is kind and understanding.

Posted October 23, 2005
Carnegie Middle School has a phenomenal principal named Mr. Kern backed by as awesome staff. Parent participation is strong and greatly encouraged by the staff. This school is above average in saftey on grounds. Fights are dealt with siftly and consistntly, so kids understnad 'Mr. Kern doesn't play'. A great sports program for both girls and boys! Well supported and attended! Carnegie is building an awesome Mdia Program!

Andrew Carnegie Middle School 3

Posted September 23, 2003
I believe Carnegie is a wonderful and a terrific school. The teachers are absolutely incredible. Acedemic wise, the school is high on the charts. However, I believe some school rules are absolutely outrageous. I know many students at this school with well over a 100 friends. This school has made a ridiculous rule about only having 5 people in a group and if you have anymore than that at recess, you will get in trouble

Andrew Carnegie Middle School
5820 Illinois Avenue, Orangevale, CA  95662
Last modified Andrew Carnegie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andrew Carnegie Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top