Orangevale, CA
Students enrolled: 1,507

Casa Roble Fundamental High School 1

Posted November 03, 2014
Casa Robles is a terrible school. Disconnected teachers, lack of leadership and poor programs for the students (No Band) The campus is old and dirty. Take a look at Bella Vista or better yet send you kids to St. Francis or Jesuit!! CASA IS A WEAK! Look at the facts...CASA has the lowest API Scores of all high schools in the San Juan SD.

Posted November 03, 2014
As a grandparent I've seen first hand the motivation the teachers use to inspire in the past and currently. This is a very good school for all students both advanced placement or struggling.

Posted October 20, 2014
This is a feel good school full of wonderful staff and students. I am so happy to be part of this community and I could not ask for a better experience for my kids. There are so many opportunities for them to get involved and to make a difference.

Posted September 23, 2014
Casa has an amazing close community feel, IB classes available and many of the teachers live in our community so there is a vested interest. Go Rams!!!

Posted September 12, 2013
I went here and had a wonderful experience. Cannot wait to send my children here!

Casa Roble Fundamental High School 1

Posted February 11, 2012
The students are allowed to swear and threaten students at sports games without any administration intervening. They also wrote graffiti on a local high school's buildings. Is this the inner city?

Posted November 17, 2010
Given that this school is a "fundamental" school, the level of parent involvement is awesome. The curriculum is very complete, ranging from remedial classes for children who need extra help, to AP classes for kids who want to be academically challenged. The teachers, for the most part, seem to enjoy their jobs and truly enjoy being around children. The administration is approachable and helpful. There is a tremendous selection of extracurricular activities - more than I have seen at any other high school. The block system is fantastic. I have no complaints and highly recommend this school.

Casa Roble Fundamental High School 3

Posted October 15, 2010
This schools leadership has been a challenge for us as parents. Each year our son has had a teacher whose only interest is in following the curriculm and leaving our son (an honor student) behind. There is no comparison of this school to a nearby HS which is very transparent on their website.

Casa Roble Fundamental High School 0

Posted November 26, 2009
Well , i went to this school, and i absoloutly hated it. The staff is so mean they totally leave you behind and if you dont catch up quick you fail! i mean i reccomend this school for extremly smrt students but for students that need some extra help on difficult stuff like me, do not go there! and plus im not trying to say nothing bad but im mexican and the staff and teachers and students treated me horrible like if i was some kind of animal.? They always ignore me never help me out or nothing i finally spoke to my mom and she switched me i told her i just couldnt take it anymore and seriously i didnt learn nothing what so ever going there i didnt even want to go to school. Oh to top it theres like no african americans nor mexicans nor asians):

Casa Roble Fundamental High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Casa has been a wonderful place for my special needs student. They work well with him and his fellow students accept him unlike the other schools we have been to.

Casa Roble Fundamental High School
9151 Oak Avenue, Orangevale, CA  95662
Last modified Casa Roble Fundamental High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Casa Roble Fundamental High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top