Orangevale, CA

Posted January 10, 2014
We love everything about Oakview! The Teachers and Staff are absolutly amazing! It is well worth our drive! Thank you!

Posted October 25, 2013
We love Oakview! The staff is absolutely amazing. We came from a school that was the complete opposite. My Son was afraid to go to school due the the teacher yelling all of the time. My Son is now completely comfortable going to school and looks forward to being there! Thank you Oakview!

Posted August 30, 2013
We have so far been impressed by the close community at Oakview and are looking forward to participate in it. We have heard so much wonderful praise about Mrs Sam and are grateful our child has her this year for Kindergarten. I am impressed that Mrs Rabe gets many of the kids walking/exercising around the back playground prior to the first bell.

Posted May 06, 2013
My daughter has really grown to love this school. We originally had her in Oakview because we were in the assigned boundries, but with a change in boundries the second year, we opted to stay in due to the community there. Like many parents there, I am actively involved in the school functions, and feel I have a voice in the direction the school takes. The Principal and teaching staff all embrace progressive learning, and technology is a foundation at every level. The class sizes seem to be manageable, and the parental involvement can really be felt at the classroom level. The PTC is very active and funds many of the enrichment activities offered throughout the year.

Posted March 16, 2011
My daughter loves this school! She just started attending it this year and everyone was very welcoming. Unfortunately she can only stay for this year because the curriculum only goes to 5th grade. This school was a breath of fresh air compared to the open enrollment school she attended before. The principal at this school is outstanding and the teachers really care about their students.

Posted August 13, 2010
I was a student at Oakview (oh so many years ago) , and now my kids are there my daughter is going to 2nd grade this year and been there since kindergarten. I am very impressed with her progress. I enjoy the teachers and staff. The parents that are involved are great.

Posted September 24, 2009
My daughter is in 5th grade and has been going to Oakveiw since kindergarden. This school is full of wonderful teachers and is in the middle of transitioning to a new principle, but was were very picky in picking a new principle and have heard very good thing about him. Oakview is like a big family and the parent participation is amazing. I have been very happy and am sad that my daughter will have to move on after next year. :[ Thanks Oakveiw! Kristi W.

Oakview Community Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I attended Oakview as did both of my daughters attended and all had good teachers, staff and friends.

Posted August 04, 2008
My son is entering his second year at Oakview and we have been very pleased with his success and progress. His teachers were very attentive to his needs; the principal always acknowledged me and my son when she saw us on campus, and everyone is friendly. The school is very clean and organized and allows for ease of structured learning. There is a nice balance of 'fun' activities and play time though - something all kids need. Let's all remember: schools are only truly successful when the parents work together with the teachers to help the kids excel. We cannot 'ship' them there and expect them to do the work. This is an excellent school. Allison Adams

Oakview Community Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2008

Oakview Community Elementary School
7229 Beech Avenue, Orangevale, CA  95662
Last modified Oakview Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakview Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top