Orangevale, CA

Posted May 10, 2010
My child just started going to this school in January 2010. She loved her other school and I was worried about her adapting.. Ottomon has actually made her blossom to an even greater student and LOVE school even more than she already did. The whole staff works together as a TEAM and will start her third child there in the 2010-2011 school year and look forward to both of their success.

Posted May 08, 2008
I love this school! My son is in the afternoon kindergarten class and the teacher is great. She has so much love for each and every student and pays so much attention to them, she treats them each like they are her own. Hopefully next year the teacher will be just as great!

Ottomon Way Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2007
I comment as both parent and teacher at Ottomon. There is no other place I rather my child and I be to learn and work. The families, staff, administration and students make a great TEAM! It is a place where learning never ends and support is never hard to find.

Posted August 28, 2007
Ottomon Elementary school is a very good school. The teachers are excellent and the parent participation is awesome. We are very proud to be part of the Ottomon community.

Posted August 26, 2007
Ottomon Elementary is the best neighborhood school in Orangevale. The administration, staff, and families are all working hand in hand to become a TEAM (together everyone achieves more). We are most proud and excited about our new computers in our lab, with our up to date technology, we are well on our way to meeting the needs of all students. Come and check us out!

Posted May 27, 2006
As the grandmother of a 2nd grade girl and 6th grade boy this is my observations. Both children live with their parents but I live close by and see them often. Both love school, their teachers and both have learned above their grade level. The principal and teachers care about the students and do an outstanding job of keeping them interested in learning. They also interact with my grandchildren's parents to make sure they are informed and check if they have any concerns.

Ottomon Way Elementary School
9460 Ottomon Way, Orangevale, CA  95662
Last modified Ottomon Way Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ottomon Way Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top