Bad
Good

Love the teachers, staff here. The new artful learning program is fantastic! My child loves going to school and this school is awesome with engagement.

My child just started going to this school in January 2010. She loved her other school and I was worried about her adapting.. Ottomon has actually made her blossom to an even greater student and LOVE school even more than she already did. The whole staff works together as a TEAM and will start her third child there in the 2010-2011 school year and look forward to both of their success.

I love this school! My son is in the afternoon kindergarten class and the teacher is great. She has so much love for each and every student and pays so much attention to them, she treats them each like they are her own. Hopefully next year the teacher will be just as great!

I comment as both parent and teacher at Ottomon. There is no other place I rather my child and I be to learn and work. The families, staff, administration and students make a great TEAM! It is a place where learning never ends and support is never hard to find.

Ottomon Elementary school is a very good school. The teachers are excellent and the parent participation is awesome. We are very proud to be part of the Ottomon community.

Ottomon Elementary is the best neighborhood school in Orangevale. The administration, staff, and families are all working hand in hand to become a TEAM (together everyone achieves more). We are most proud and excited about our new computers in our lab, with our up to date technology, we are well on our way to meeting the needs of all students. Come and check us out!

Last modified Ottomon Way Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.