Posted October 20, 2014
This is a great school full of amazing students and caring, passionate teachers. Middle school is a tough time for kids, but I feel that this school offers a lot of opportunities for them to succeed. Check out this school and get involved when you get here.

Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
This s joke is a joke. This will be my second year going and I thought middle school would be cool or fun. The teachers here don't really pay any attention to the kids. They try to get on without ever interacting with the students. Some like the VP actually act as if they are a middle school student. She is very big on gossiping with us and about the other teachers. My friend has a history teacher she says never looks up from his computer but she like him anyway. Over all I can't say I am being education on anything but what not to grow up to be. These teachers should be on TV because they are ALL a joke. Can't wait until high school Peace out

Posted April 12, 2012
No matter where you go in America, good schools are where the good parents are. I read some of these inarticulate reviews and confirm to myself that the problem some of you are having is not at the school. It's at home. This school is surrounded by good parents. The teachers are very responsive to parents as is the administration. It is certainly not a new of fancy school, but it is a very good school. The dress policy is good for those of you that want to equalize everyone, but they still record a GPA. The GPA is not exclusionary, however. Everyone has the opportunity to do well.

Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School 4

Posted June 22, 2011
I went to LPMS in the year 1963/1964, I would like to know if i could get a copy of the year book from this school??

Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School 1

Posted February 03, 2011
WORST SCHOOL EVER! My Child Came from a hometown K-8 School and we moved into the district of LPMS. Well every since my son started no one accepted him. He still to this day doesn't have a true friend. I've walked around campus before without him knowing I was there and i couldn't believe how much "Inappropriate Language" & " Criminal Activity" was being talked about! I was so surprised! The only thing good about this school is the Teachers!

Posted August 13, 2010
overall i say pasteur is a great school the principals have great dicipline over the children and are firmly punished when not obeying. the ackedemic programs are fabulous they have five different levels of learning my son has not been in everysingle one matter fact only one... he reads good books in my opinion and is always bringing home homework no matter what it is truley in fact helpful to children. and the teachers are friendly but do not have much contact with the parents... not at all actually... the principals do call if in trouble or problems in class and find a good solution to both the students problem and the teachers problem the parents are frequently excluded from the equation but that is the only down side PAsteue IS AN AMAZING SCHOOL PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD GO THERE HE WILL GET THE BEST EDUCATION IN CALIFORNIA thank you

Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School 0

Posted May 07, 2010
I have mixed emotions about the school. Ms. Feldman is the absolute best. I would not have had my child stay if it were not for her. However, my child was threatened and they admitted they could not adequately protect my child. Their office is staff is the worst I have ever encountered. They are bitter and rude to students. The way that a few of the teacher's speak to the student's really upsets me. So take it what it's worth, unless you have a perfect student who fit's into their perfect box, don't enroll your student into this hostile learning environment. I wish I had other options available for my student, I would not have had him subject to the horrible treatment. Mr. Dolan (VP) did an awesome job, Mrs. Deal (principal) you can learn a lot from him!!! She is not as professional and friendly behind closed doors!

Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School 3

Posted February 23, 2010

Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School 4

Posted July 15, 2009
I think that overall this is a great school, no school is without shortcomings but Pasteur seems to address any issues I've had in a timely & courteous manner. Mr Dolan follows through with what he says until there is a resolution. My son was below grade level in almost every subject the last couple of years in elementary school, he made both the academic & citizenship honor roll every quarter this year.

Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School 0

Posted May 11, 2009
This school is disappointing. Some of the teachers don't care about the academic success of the students. They don't want the parents to be involved. After many attempts with teachers to come up with a plan to help my child, the responses were never direct answers to my questions nothing was ever addressed or handled. They have these kids for two years then there gone is the feeling I get. There is not anything invested in them. With the exception of Mr. Pryor, he is a great teacher that knows where his students are academically and is a great educator.

Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School
8935 Elm Avenue, Orangevale, CA  95662
Last modified Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louis Pasteur Fundamental Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top