Posted June 23, 2011
Excellent teachers! My daughter just finished Kindergarten and is so excited for 1st grade. Fun fields trips and lots of overall parent participation.

Posted July 29, 2010
My son has been in Trajan since he was in Kindergarten and now will be leaving for middle school. We have not had a hard time with any of the teachers. The "new" principle is very involved with the kids and its not uncommom to see her walking in the halls or on the playground interacting with the kids. However I do have to say (kind of in response to the last review) that there are a few teachers that can be unreasonable and there are times when kids suffer because of them. Most of the teachers and support staff are great though and truly care about the kids.

Posted March 28, 2010
I was an involved parent at Trajan until I spoke up about how parents were feeling about the environment at Trajan. After I spoke up, I was asked to not return to my son's class to volunteer. I was told that I was volunteering too much and the teacher didn't feel comfortable having me in her classroom. When I see a parents or students from Trajan, I m told about the bullying that continues at Trajan. Students are getting choked, pushed down, kicked and provoked to fight bullies. The bullies don t care because they aren t suspended from school and they aren t scared of the discipline. My son no longer attends Trajan. We are much happier and he feels safer. I feel bad for the students that are still attending Trajan who aren t feeling safe or getting their needs met.

Posted October 08, 2009
The teachers are great! The parents get involved not because they have to but because they want to. The whole staff are very patent. lots of communication which is great for me and my child. Most importly my daughter loves to go to school becasue she loves everything about it.

Posted October 10, 2007
I love Trajan. I'm at the school a lot throughout the week and everyone is extremely friendly. The teachers are fun and care about their students. I couldn't as for a better school. The principal is there for the students and truly cares about her students.

Posted September 10, 2007

Posted July 06, 2007
Love the school, my son just came from a school that has closed and Trajan has made him feel at home instantly. A few wishes that I have for this school is I wish the Principal was more involved with the students and got to know each of them a little more. Also, with the amount of schools closing in the San Juan district the class sizes and amount of classes they have is starting to expand to an unfair rate. I wish that they could keep more schools open, I know that they cant because of the loss of students and money, but it would be nice to not have so many kids in one school. Other than that we love Trajan and the teachers that Trajan provides. =)

Posted December 22, 2006
I went through open enrollment to get both my kids into Trajan. I love the small neighborhood atmosphere and the teachers are dedicated and caring.

Posted July 27, 2005
Academic programs are innovative. Trajan teachers teach the basics while challenging students to do their best! Parents are highly involved. Leadership is of high quality.

Posted January 03, 2005

Trajan Elementary School
6601 Trajan Drive, Orangevale, CA  95662
Last modified Trajan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trajan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top