K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 19, 2015
Our grand-daughter is a third grader at the Orangevale SDA School and we are very happy with the quality of the education and Christian values taught there. Thanks!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 19, 2015
The staff really care for the children and their future. The leadership strives to develop character and help the kids prepare for a successful life.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted December 19, 2015
Yes, I believe in the Christian ideals taught there and the values taught to the children.

Orangevale Seventh-Day Adventist 4

Posted April 14, 2014
Our experience has been wonderful at this school for the last 2 years. I could compare this school with other private schools and public school. This school provides parent teacher involvement that I have not seen in other schools. And because of the ratio students/ teacher this provided personalized teaching from the teachers. My child has one on one teaching from the teacher as need after school, and my child and teacher has given us as parent s great feedback. I have friends and family verbalized to me how loving, kind, caring, helpful and thoughtful my child is compared to theirs and other children. I give sincere thanks to this school, staff, parents and their children.

Posted April 08, 2011
We came to this school 6 years ago. It has been the best place I have found for young people. My children are academically fed, and challenged, spiritually growing, and socially excelling. The teachers and staff work with students and families to provide the best experience for everyone. They genuinely care for each and every student that enters through their doors, and the children are happy and excited to be part of such an incredibly positive and nurturing school.

Posted December 15, 2006
My children have had (and are having) great experiences at this school! The teachers have pushed them to academic excellence and the christian philosophy and true care and concern of the teachers and staff is outstanding! The families are human (of course) but in general, they are the type of families that I want my children to be around. Not only are academics outstanding but the social skills, respect for adults, respect for each other, and true relationships with jesus are prevalent. I'd highly recommend this school to any christian looking for a wonderful experience!

Orangevale Seventh-Day Adventist 1

Posted August 16, 2005
This is a terrible school. We pulled our child out and had to hold her back in public school and in remedial classes. There is no parent teacher cooperation at all. The leadership lacks leadership.

5810 Pecan Avenue, Orangevale, CA  95662
Last modified Orangevale Seventh-Day Adventist is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Orangevale Seventh-Day Adventist Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top