Public charter
Orland, CA

William Finch School 5

Posted August 23, 2013
Wm. Finch has always been our homeschool so I as a parent could home school my children. I Teach them and never worry about where my children are. We have a great teacher that helps us if we need any extra help!

William Finch School 5

Posted November 05, 2007

William Finch School
607 E. Tehama Street, Orland, CA  95963
Last modified William Finch School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Finch School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top