Bad
Good

So far we have had no issues with the school. My son loves his teacher and for us that is a big deal.

My husband and I were so disappointed in this school that we moved our daughter within one year. Instructional time is constantly cut short due to 'minimum days,' most functions (including a Christmas performance) and held during the day when most working parents can't attend, and there were too many students for the teacher to provide individual attention. Children who are excelling are stifled so others can catch up. I was amazed on a field trip when I witnessed the teacher going student to student to assess how high they could count. More than a few of the children, who were not even english learners, could not count past 13.....and this was in January! What is being taught if basic counting skills can't even be mastered by the end of kindergarten? The education provided here is substandard as far as I am concerned.

Although there have been some changes in the last few years, Mill Street School seems to have come through better than before! The new principal. Mrs. Thole brings a lot of experience and enthusiasm as well as a great sense of safety that parents can feel right away. The staff at Mill Street are second to none. They are warm, caring, and are in education for the right reasons. Mill Street School is a gem!

Not only doe Mr Flores the principle is involved, he makes sure all kids,teachers,staff and Parents are being taken care of.. He wants his school to run and be the Best. He goes out of his way to assure our students they are somebody. The teachers work with you, I am very happy to have chosen Mills Street School for my childs education. I know he is in good hands.

Last modified Mill Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2