Orland, CA

Price Intermediate School 1

Posted September 22, 2014
Horrible learning environment. Recently moved to Orland to improve the quality of life for my family; big mistake. The kids around this town are just not raised with any humility and its a town full of gossip and mean people. The teachers don't listen to the students and the parents don't correct there children. Everyone here is better than everyone else, its terrible. I have 3 straight A students and have never had any problems with previous schools my children attended. Now my kids are constantly ridiculed by bullies and mean people which this town/schools are not in short of. What's wrong with being nice and humble. The people around here act so tough but they are really weak and insecure. Should have just stayed in Los Angeles

Price Intermediate School 3

Posted April 29, 2012
My son has had some issues with other kids but the teachers and principle are on top of what is going on. That is a major plus for us since we came from an area in central Cali that did not care what was going on. I look forward to working with the school more on the no bullying stuff...

Price Intermediate School

Posted September 20, 2008
this school is better they are getting a new band room next year and my. ryan has sure changed it around their test scores went up 25%

Price Intermediate School
1212 Marin Street, Orland, CA  95963
Last modified Price Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Price Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top