Assistance League School 5

Posted February 17, 2006
It's been more than a few years since my son Ryan attended, but I will tell you this school was the best thing that happened to him. These teachers and providers care, there is no other way to put it, they care for the students and they care about the parents as well. I highly recommend it for anyone that is considering sending there child to school there. My son is now 16 and a sophmore in High School here in Tampa, Fl. We are U.S. Military family and I will say that Assistance League was a blessing to us. Highly recommended. The Executive Director, Ms. Victoria Elliott has definitely kept the school going in the right direction. S/Lou L.

Assistance League School