Oxnard, CA

Posted December 01, 2014
I love my new school! In my old school I was feeling pressure to get high and be disrespectful. My old friends changed and were into sex and clothes more than true living. In my new school at New Harvest I am treated like a thinking person of value. My new friends care about me, God, their family and ideas more than shallow things like getting high and what people say or wear. I have realized my talents and feel good to love God and my family fully once again.

Posted May 19, 2012
A hidden gem. I was invited to my nieces art show, silent auction and musical performance at New Harvest Christian School and was amazed. I've never been to a school where past parents of students and past students of all ages come back to participate in events. Their is a magic in the air here. No, you would never know it from the location or the building which is fine but just ok, but the substance of character developed in the kids, the true authentic community, the true love for the Lord and the hybrid (best of) classical and critical thinking skills - they teach kids how to reason and think, is amazing from all I can see

Posted January 26, 2011
NHCS is an answer to prayer. My daughter (8) is having such a positive experience there. She attended another private Christian school where she was frustrated, unhappy, and stressed out! My husband and I have seen her blossom in her new environment. My daughter is bright but has dyslexia. She attends private tutoring as well. The principal at NHCS is so great about educating the staff on learning differences. Her second grade teacher really understands how to help my daughter be successful without watering down the challenging academic content. I love the chapel services. They learn about God in a loving and truthful way.

New Harvest Christian School 0

Posted March 09, 2010
This school is fabulous. The entire curriculum is Biblically based even the math. Teachers pray with students throughout the day. Their program includes math, science, reading, history, arts and crafts, PE, literature and so much more. Field trips are planned frequently too. My daughter graduated last year and she learned so much that high school is a breeze for her!

Posted January 17, 2010
This school is amazing. My son's grades and confidence improved drastically at this school. The staff is very supportive in every aspect. He now has a strong foundation to build on for his future that he didn't have in the public school system.

New Harvest Christian School 0

Posted December 04, 2009
This school is wonderful. I could go on and on about it's merits. my only regret is that my children didn't start school here. Yet, I know with the time they have been at this school I am giving my children a strong foundation for their future.

Posted January 05, 2009
I could not imagine my son attending a different school. The staff is amazing and very supportive academically and spiritually.

Posted January 02, 2006
My son had a great time while attending Morgan Creek Christian Academy for 3 years. The students there were very well behaved and he made many friends. The academic program surpasses any other school in the county.

Posted March 27, 2005
This school is the gratest of them all!

New Harvest Christian School
723 South D Street, Oxnard, CA  93030
Last modified New Harvest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
New Harvest Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top