Posted December 12, 2012
My son graduated from Linda Vista with Honors in 2010 after going there for 9 nine years. They provided academic excellence in all facets of his curriculum and he obtained an Algebra "Honors" class as a freshman in High School due to their high mathematical standards. Additionally, the school teaches their students about the importance of unique character and spiritual attributes that has led to his decision for baptism. Our son was involved in Band, Drama, and Choir and achieved the "Presidential" fitness award too. My daughter is now in the 4th grade there and excelling in all of her academic studies. The campus has a great family atmosphere and the families all work together to make this school a delightful experience for each child. I appreciate all of the teachers, principal, and staff. Their after-school program helps working families with difficult work schedules and the natural campus setting is truly one of the most scenic of all the campus we checked in our area.

Posted June 26, 2009
My children attend LVAE and I love it! They have a wonderful music program and close family atmosphere.

Posted December 07, 2007
It is a nuturing environment where my children are learning so much. The academic are awesome and my children have grown spiritually.

Linda Vista Adventist Elementary School
5050 Perry Way, Oxnard, CA  93036
Last modified Linda Vista Adventist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Linda Vista Adventist Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top