Posted November 16, 2014
The only non-denominational Private School in Oxnard. Established 1968. Present administration since 1987. No teacher turnover. Most teachers over 15 years service.. We provide daily music classes. (piano,Guitar,Drums) -full time music teacher.,Spanish is taught as a second language from Preschool to Grade Six.

Posted August 22, 2013
this is a great school they focus on a 12 to 1 ratio and give my daughter all the teaching she needs

Mary Law Private School 1

Posted May 10, 2013
If you have a child who will be a third grade student next year, DO NOT send them to Mary Law Private school. The third grade teacher, while may have been great at one time, now cares very little for the students and refuses to involve parents in any way. She is unable to motivate and keep a student's attention. When an issue arises, the teacher refuses to notify the parents and only notifies the administrator. The administrator is a man who, like the teacher, no longer cares for the students, only the money their parents pay. IF you can manage to speak with the administrator he does not listen to you nor will he help you help your child. He simply backs up the teacher without ever getting both sides of the story. His treatment of parents is unprofessional and uncaring. My children started attending this school in 2008 and had never had an issue with any other teachers until third grade. Our children, and more importantly to the administrator, our money, will not be returning to Mary Law next year. I will inform all parents who are looking for private schools to stay away from Mary Law.

Posted February 10, 2013
We are parents of two who are currently attending here in different grades. Overall, our kids have attended 5 years total. It is very evident that the curriculum and how it is executed by the teachers they have had until this time are very effective in making our kids not only successful but competitive, of which we are truly grateful. The staff, teachers and other families who have their kids attend here have also become part of our family since. It is hard to imagine when our kids have grown old enough to leave this place. But it will be a few more years before that happens. Thank you to everyone doing a great job with all of the kids! :)

Posted December 02, 2012
MY KIDS HAVE BEEN IN THIS SCHOOL SINCE 2008 TIL NOW AND AS A PARENT I AM CONTENTED AND HAPPY ON WHAT MY KIDS HAD ACHIEVED ACADEMICALLY. A GOOD FOUNDATION FOR THEIR EDUCATION.ITS SO AMAZING TO SEE KIDS LEARNING TO READ EVEN BEFORE THEY TURN 5 AND DO DIVISION WELL BEFORE THEY STARTED 2ND GRADE.THE MONEY WE SPENT IS ALL WORTH IT.THIS EARLY WE ARE VERY THANKFUL TO THIS SCHOOL FOR THE POSITIVE IMPACT IN OUR KIDS LIVES....MORE POWER

Posted December 27, 2011
Mary Law is a fantastic school. My child started in preschool and is now in elementary school at Mary Law. She has received a wonderful education and is very advanced, and I owe it all to Mary Law. It is like one big happy family. The staff is great and make you feel at ease to talk to. My money has been well spent here.

Mary Law Private School 1

Posted May 20, 2011
Look somewhere else for Preschool! THE teacher (everyone seems to follow w/o questions and most children are afraid of) have NO regard - none whatsoever to parents' concerns. SEE for yourself, show-up UN-Announced, observe, and do it OFTEN! Children are NOT happy, often have no choice of being there, but not a reason or an excuse for them not to have a caring environment. The lack of compassion IS evident. It is appalling that this institution provides a service to 2-4 yrs olds the WAY it does and calls itself a private school.

Mary Law Private School 4

Posted April 30, 2011
I am thankful to Mary Law Private School for giving my son a solid foundation in terms of quality education. My son attended pre-school and kindergarten at Mary Law but had to transfer to a public school when we moved to another address. He was at the top of his class and this I owe to advanced academic lessons he learned from Mary Law. I have to make special mention of the genuine care and attention teachers at Mary Law provide their students.

Mary Law Private School 2

Posted December 04, 2010
For the short time that my child attended this school he learned a lot, unfortunately the administrator and teachers didn't have much patience for a child with extra needs. Not to mention the administrator was very very unprofessional....he should retire! I would not recommend this school as I don't feel they are there in support of all children and children's needs.

Mary Law Private School 3

Posted June 07, 2010
Pros- Teachers are patient and kind - Carden curriculum - French, music, and computer classes - Close to home - Great school shows/festivals Cons- LACK of Headmaster involvement and communication. (Only received two unprofessional memos from him this entire year explaining lack of funds for air purifiers and upgraded computer network.) - Office administrator unfriendly - No PTA - No fundraising to benefit entire school (Fundraisers were to raise money for 5th & 6th grade class trip to France.) - Pricey when compared to other private schools in the area - Exterior of both buildings need improvement

Mary Law Private School
2929 Albany Drive, Oxnard, CA  93033
Last modified Mary Law Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Mary Law Private School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top