Charles Blackstock Junior High School 3

Posted September 19, 2013
This school is pretty ok. I attend this school and I'm in the 8th grade. The teachers are over-all pretty kind and they know what they're doing. They don't make much of an effort to keep bad children in line, though. They look at you like you're insane if you don't speak Spanish. We're in the USA, not Mexico. Blackstock Staff and students need to learn that. The students are slow, lacking personality, and, dare I say it, stupid. There are barely any people in Honors. I'm just doing average and they treat me like a genius. It's sad really. It's an ok school, the teachers and staff are great, but the students need lots of work.

Posted July 20, 2013
In my opinion this school is an outstanding school. The teachers couldn't be any nicer. They try their best to make every day better and the hard assignments enjoyable and simple to get more students involved.

Charles Blackstock Junior High School 1

Posted June 11, 2012
i am a sutednt of Charles Blackstock Junior High class of 2012. and my rate for this school would be a one star becuse they never stoped bullyes also the teachers will not stop a bully when they see one even if you are 5 feet away from her and the bullly is across the ROOM. is you wold like any of my thousands of stories just email me. thank you

Charles Blackstock Junior High School 4

Posted March 14, 2012
I went to this school 1970-1972 . I absolutely adored this school. My mother was a hairdresser in Oxnard, and Judge Blackstock's wife used to rock me until it was her turn in the chair. I will turn 54 in April. I used to love the lemon orchards, in front of the school. I wish I could count the numerous days of after school days I spent in the choir room. Mrs. Dimon was my teacher.

Posted April 06, 2010
I love this school! The teachers are great, they respect us in a proper manner and our lunch is FREE! :D

Posted January 13, 2010
My child goes to blackstock and he loves it.The teachers are great.

Charles Blackstock Junior High School 1

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted September 13, 2007
In May 1996, Blackstock received a National Blue Ribbon Award from the U.S. Department of Education, and special recognition from the Department in the area of Technology. Blackstock was named a California Distinguished School in 1992 and 1994. These awards attest to the excellent educational program offered by Blackstock teachers and staff and the outstanding achievement of Blackstock students.

Charles Blackstock Junior High School
701 East Bard Road, Oxnard, CA  93033
Last modified Charles Blackstock Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Blackstock Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top