Oxnard, CA

Posted May 31, 2014
Brekke is one of the best schools in Oxnard. The staff is very dedicated to the success of each individual student. They maintain a high level learning environment with enrichment and many levels of support. I would recommend this school to any family looking for a strong supportive school for their children.

Posted April 02, 2014
Brekke is a great school, administration is always very helpful, understanding and polite, the principal is very involved with student success and parent involvement, the teachers are awesome, and janitors are wonderful.

Posted August 07, 2013
My Son attends Brekke and has advanced. When attending His IEP the Teachers, Staff and all involved with Him are positive and I am sure that they really do care about all the students education. When we attend the Fund Raisers the Student Body are all well behaved and respectful. It is nice to know that our children are left in good hands. At Brekke you can tell what a great program they have by all the smiling faces on the Students.

Posted August 01, 2013
Both my Boys have and still attend Brekke and I am so please with the work the Teachers and Principle and all staff working there do. I highly recommend Brekke Elementary and every child is challenge to their expectations.Brekke is a Great School and I Believe it should be one of the Top Schools.

Posted August 13, 2012
Brekke's Principal and teachers are very dedicated to all their students. My daughter is excited to start the new school year, to see all her friends and the staff at the school. My daughter has been challenged every year and her CST scores improving every year shows that she is learning and exceeding in all levels. I could't be more happy with everyone at Brekke school.

Posted September 29, 2010
The school has great teachers and a wonderful principal. There isnt a day that goes by that my daughters tell me what wonderful teachers they have aswell as the staff there is at the school. Starting at the front office, to the cafeteria to the staff that help out at morning recess and lunch recess. I love to hear that my girls love to go school, not only to learn but also to enjoy being around the staff.

Posted September 28, 2010
Norman R. Brekke Elementary school has helped my children through out the years.

Posted February 01, 2010

Posted June 26, 2009
i love how the teacher teach the students and how kind they are

Posted December 15, 2008
My son went to Brekke for two years. His teachers were lackluster at best. Great afterschool address but actual school, assemblies, principal, etc. not the place concerned parents want to bring a child.

Norman R. Brekke Elementary School
1400 Martin Luther King Drive, Oxnard, CA  93030
Last modified Norman R. Brekke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norman R. Brekke Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top