Bad
Good

Posted June 26, 2009
The leadership shown by the Principal and Learning Director has been excellent!!. The open door policy with Teachers and Administators is awesome. The office staff are so helpful and pleasant, they always go the extra mile. My experiences at Frank School have been nothing the BEST! My daughter has graudated from HIgh School and will always thank everyone at Frank School for the support and for giving her a good foundation to continue her education!!! Frank School ROCKS!!!!

Posted August 19, 2008
Overall I beleive every schoolmin oxnard has the ability to be a great school. I can honestly say that frank is great in academics and extracuricular activities. My daughter attended frank for 7th grade last year and I was facinated with the sports being offered here. It reminded me of high school. They have cross country, wrestling softball baseball basketball for both boys and girls.....Overall great possibilities!

Posted February 27, 2008
My daughter goes to RJ Frank and she has been in many situations there but overall I think the way things are handled with both the Principle and the learning directors have been outstanding and even though the school is very crwoded I have not seen that it affects the kids as much as I thought. The only thing I would change would be all of the different parts of Oxnard that go there, that does cause conflict.

Posted August 25, 2005
This school is the one that everybody should check out. Its so interesting here. The teachers are not boring the have fun projects. It is clean,supervised. It is also very easy to get around the school.

Posted February 02, 2005
Hey I'm a student from Robert J. Frank Intermediate School and I think it's a pretty awsome school. The only thing is that the school is very crouded because there are so many kids inrolled that it's hard to do anything and all the classrooms are full well mine anyways. In p.e. there are like 40 kids in on class. Thats wild, man talk about crouded there are thirteen thousand people going there just imagine High School. Woah! I'm going to Pasifica and people that I know go there and some had to sit on the ground I hope I won't have to do that. Well my review for R.J. Frank is a 4 out of the posibilitys 1-5 yeah thats what I give my school.

701 North Juanita Avenue, Oxnard, CA  93030-7442
Last modified Robert J. Frank Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.