Oxnard, CA

Posted February 02, 2014
We'll I'm a student at haydock and I think haydock is the most dangerous place than other schools

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
Haydock has some good teachers, but my daughter really doesn't feel safe here. There is little to no discipline from the principal (Amelia Sugden). She keeps sending dangerous students back to class. She pretends to care, but I doubt she does. She seems phony. This school has potential, but it needs better leadership.

Posted August 15, 2009
I am looking forword to having my daughter at Haydock. the special ed program is fantastic. Her reading and math have gone up tremendusly. she has been in Miss brown's class for a year and will be again.

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 0

Posted April 07, 2009
Haydock is a great school, the staff works hard to ensure a positive school and learning environment. My child is an honor student involved in the AVID Program, and is definitley well prepared for high school as a result of the education and attention provided by Haydock staff and programs.

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 2

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted January 26, 2008
Well I'm a student here at Haydock and also a member of our schools student council. All I can say is that I love it here and that I have No Complaints.

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 4

Posted November 15, 2007

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 3

Posted October 25, 2007

Posted September 14, 2007

Posted September 05, 2007

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School
647 West Hill Street, Oxnard, CA  93033
Last modified Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top