Bad
Good

We'll I'm a student at haydock and I think haydock is the most dangerous place than other schools

Haydock has some good teachers, but my daughter really doesn't feel safe here. There is little to no discipline from the principal (Amelia Sugden). She keeps sending dangerous students back to class. She pretends to care, but I doubt she does. She seems phony. This school has potential, but it needs better leadership.

I am looking forword to having my daughter at Haydock. the special ed program is fantastic. Her reading and math have gone up tremendusly. she has been in Miss brown's class for a year and will be again.

Haydock is a great school, the staff works hard to ensure a positive school and learning environment. My child is an honor student involved in the AVID Program, and is definitley well prepared for high school as a result of the education and attention provided by Haydock staff and programs.

Well I'm a student here at Haydock and also a member of our schools student council. All I can say is that I love it here and that I have No Complaints.

What can I say? My child goes to Haydock and everyday when she comes home I get nothing but good reviews about her school day! In adition she asked me to give A special thanks to Mrs.Nicole Abraham, Mrs.Summer Mckmeekin, and Mrs.Susan Dempsey, So Thank you For My Daughters Great School Year!

This school has come under new leadership that is really focused upon the learning of the students. After speaking with the principal, I was VERY impressed with his knowledge about students' needs and how to meet them. The principal spoke of looking towards the future of the school and the demands of the world economy. The principal may be young, but I believe this school is going places if he can get the staff to get over their animosity towards their past principal. I've got kids in the elementary school and I'll be sending them to Haydock because I believe they're going places!

Last modified Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.