Oxnard, CA

Posted February 02, 2014
We'll I'm a student at haydock and I think haydock is the most dangerous place than other schools

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
Haydock has some good teachers, but my daughter really doesn't feel safe here. There is little to no discipline from the principal (Amelia Sugden). She keeps sending dangerous students back to class. She pretends to care, but I doubt she does. She seems phony. This school has potential, but it needs better leadership.

Posted August 15, 2009
I am looking forword to having my daughter at Haydock. the special ed program is fantastic. Her reading and math have gone up tremendusly. she has been in Miss brown's class for a year and will be again.

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School

Posted April 07, 2009
Haydock is a great school, the staff works hard to ensure a positive school and learning environment. My child is an honor student involved in the AVID Program, and is definitley well prepared for high school as a result of the education and attention provided by Haydock staff and programs.

Posted January 26, 2008
Well I'm a student here at Haydock and also a member of our schools student council. All I can say is that I love it here and that I have No Complaints.

Posted December 21, 2006
What can I say? My child goes to Haydock and everyday when she comes home I get nothing but good reviews about her school day! In adition she asked me to give A special thanks to Mrs.Nicole Abraham, Mrs.Summer Mckmeekin, and Mrs.Susan Dempsey, So Thank you For My Daughters Great School Year!

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 3

Posted November 12, 2006
This school has come under new leadership that is really focused upon the learning of the students. After speaking with the principal, I was VERY impressed with his knowledge about students' needs and how to meet them. The principal spoke of looking towards the future of the school and the demands of the world economy. The principal may be young, but I believe this school is going places if he can get the staff to get over their animosity towards their past principal. I've got kids in the elementary school and I'll be sending them to Haydock because I believe they're going places!

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 2

Posted January 10, 2006
This schools unsafe,its not as safe as other schools are. Teachers dont care for all I know usally kids are all ways in the office overall I dont recommend this school for any parent.

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School 3

Posted November 20, 2005
Good, motivated teachers. Recent staff turnover has affected how the school operates.

Posted June 03, 2004
The school has great teachers who really care about the students. Everytime I have gone to the school for different events I was empressed by the well mannered students.

Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School
647 West Hill Street, Oxnard, CA  93033
Last modified Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard B. Haydock Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top