Oxnard, CA

Posted October 14, 2014
I would give zero stars if I could. This is the worst school ever. My 5th grader had to help his teacher spell! Then, my 6th grader had to teach his math teacher the correct way to solve problems. If at all possible, do not send your child here. Ask for an intra district transfer if this is your home school. The school is dirty, run down, filled with graffiti. The office staff is beyond rude and has no idea what the left hand is doing apart from the right. We only stayed a year.. hindsight, we should have pulled them sooner.

Posted March 22, 2012
The worst school ever ,we were never told our rights ,they forced us to take our son out of school. I`ll never send my kids there again

Posted March 22, 2012
I just want to warn whoever's thinking of sending their kids to this school, I don`t recommend it at all. The principal and the teachers are extremely rude and incompetent

Sierra Linda Elementary School 5

Posted March 31, 2004
I think that my sons received one of their best years with Mrs. Mathis. I will never forget the extra work she went to to teach about the Greeks and the Romans. I wish every student could have the experiences she provided in the study of these two civilizations. My sons will never forget their participation in a Greek festival with costumes and food. She puts her whole heart into educating her students on a daily basis.

Posted May 18, 2003
How do I begin to tell you what I think of this school? I guess by telling you that this is the worst school that any of my children have ever gone to. Some of the teachers have been wonderful and my complaint is not with the teachers nor is it with the principal who I think is oblivious to the incompetence and rudeness of some office workers. I will not tell you the details of the many encounters I have had with one office worker in particular, but I will tell you she has no business working around kids or people for that matter. Once a little boy came in to the office. He was about 8 years old. He stood patiently waiting to be acknowledged and after waiting for about 10 minutes, he was finally noticed. Finally he got a chance to ask his question. I can't recall what the question was but it was a simple one. The lady stood there and snapped his head off with a patronizing tone. The little boy put his shoulders and head down and slowly walked out as though his confidence had just been blown away.I will not waste my time and energy telling you of all the other situations I have encountered with this lady in particular. But I will also tell you that the she treats me when I call and ask her a question is no different.

Sierra Linda Elementary School
2201 Jasmine Avenue, Oxnard, CA  93030
Last modified Sierra Linda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sierra Linda Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top