Oxnard, CA

Posted October 14, 2014
I would give zero stars if I could. This is the worst school ever. My 5th grader had to help his teacher spell! Then, my 6th grader had to teach his math teacher the correct way to solve problems. If at all possible, do not send your child here. Ask for an intra district transfer if this is your home school. The school is dirty, run down, filled with graffiti. The office staff is beyond rude and has no idea what the left hand is doing apart from the right. We only stayed a year.. hindsight, we should have pulled them sooner.

Posted March 22, 2012
The worst school ever ,we were never told our rights ,they forced us to take our son out of school. I`ll never send my kids there again

Posted March 22, 2012
I just want to warn whoever's thinking of sending their kids to this school, I don`t recommend it at all. The principal and the teachers are extremely rude and incompetent

Sierra Linda Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2009

Sierra Linda Elementary School 5

Posted March 31, 2004
I think that my sons received one of their best years with Mrs. Mathis. I will never forget the extra work she went to to teach about the Greeks and the Romans. I wish every student could have the experiences she provided in the study of these two civilizations. My sons will never forget their participation in a Greek festival with costumes and food. She puts her whole heart into educating her students on a daily basis.

Sierra Linda Elementary School
2201 Jasmine Avenue, Oxnard, CA  93030
Last modified Sierra Linda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sierra Linda Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top