K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 23, 2012
This school hash great foundation of academics, religion and family values. At first I was worried of the cost but seeing my child growing up to becoming a responsible and educated person, makes it worth while.

Posted February 08, 2012
Santa Clara Elementary provided me with a great Catholic foundation that I would live to for the rest of my life. It taught me morals, lessons, and values I wouldn't learn elsewhere.

Posted February 08, 2012
I've had my child at this school 4 years, and they have all been good. The principal and teachers care about the students and they are not just another kid in class. I have an active, not always focus child and the teachers have always worked with me and my child to get the best out of the lessons. Which is why I decided to go with this smaller private school, I feel that in public school it would not have been the same. As for bulling. I have witness the offender being pulled aside, talked to, and given detention. Children at this school are taught tolerance, respect, manners, responsibility, fairness, and trustworthiness. Parent involvement is a plus for me. Our families have become friends and they help look after my child, as I do with theirs. Knowing a parent is on site, keeps all alert. The principal keeps this school running smooth with her many years of experience and knowledge. All the teachers either have or in the process of completing their master degrees, another great plus.

Santa Clara Elementary School 2

Posted January 06, 2010
The school is good as far as academics, however the principal has been there way too long and tolerates bullies, which gets in the way of learnig as far as I am concerned. Mrs. Massa always has an excuse as to why the bullies are bulling.

Santa Clara Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2006
weill i think it is a great school that teaches not only education but morals that public schools have

Santa Clara Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2006
the quality of the academic programs are great. THe teachers are very dedicated to their students and they really care about their students, it is a very small school so the teachers get to know their students very well. There is a lot of parent involvement, since there is a certain amout of parent hours you have to complete each year. The music and sports programs are very small yet motivating

Posted June 17, 2005
I like that this school relies heavily on parent support and involvement. I feel that the children get so much from this and so do the parents. I went to the last day of school rally and was so amazed at the number of children that received honor awards for their GPA. This school does lack a bit on art and sports but I am sure that the children can get this from high school.

Posted February 28, 2005
My child has gone to Santa Clara Elementary School since he was in 1st grade. Quality education is the primary focus of the school and the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is hands-on and knows each child by name. He is a great example of a leader.

Posted May 18, 2004
Safe, secure learning environment where the children are expected to put forth their best at all times. The structure of the cirriculum requires discipline on the part of the student to keep pace with the rest of the class. Our children continue to emotionally flourish in this environment. Already, they seem better prepared to deal with the distractions of peer pressure. Principal leads a staff very committed to the children's education and are willing to go to bat for what they beileve is in the best interest of a good learning environment for all of their students.

Posted November 14, 2003
I am very impressed with the school & Ms. Masa and her teaching staff. BRAVO!!! OUr daughter has matured & learned so much in only a few months in her new schhol. We are very proud, and love to participate at school functions. Thank you Ms. Aliniya!!

Santa Clara Elementary School
324 South E Street, Oxnard, CA  93030
Last modified Santa Clara Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Santa Clara Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top