K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school hash great foundation of academics, religion and family values. At first I was worried of the cost but seeing my child growing up to becoming a responsible and educated person, makes it worth while.

Santa Clara Elementary provided me with a great Catholic foundation that I would live to for the rest of my life. It taught me morals, lessons, and values I wouldn't learn elsewhere.

I've had my child at this school 4 years, and they have all been good. The principal and teachers care about the students and they are not just another kid in class. I have an active, not always focus child and the teachers have always worked with me and my child to get the best out of the lessons. Which is why I decided to go with this smaller private school, I feel that in public school it would not have been the same. As for bulling. I have witness the offender being pulled aside, talked to, and given detention. Children at this school are taught tolerance, respect, manners, responsibility, fairness, and trustworthiness. Parent involvement is a plus for me. Our families have become friends and they help look after my child, as I do with theirs. Knowing a parent is on site, keeps all alert. The principal keeps this school running smooth with her many years of experience and knowledge. All the teachers either have or in the process of completing their master degrees, another great plus.

The school is good as far as academics, however the principal has been there way too long and tolerates bullies, which gets in the way of learnig as far as I am concerned. Mrs. Massa always has an excuse as to why the bullies are bulling.

Last modified Santa Clara Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8