Posted May 13, 2015
Santa Clara is a place where my child has grown into a young adult. The teachers are supportive, the academics were challenging, and the athletics program was amazing for my child. We had an amazing experience and believe all should go to Santa Clara! Go Saints!

Santa Clara High School 1

Posted May 24, 2011
Unless your are Catholic and a Catholic education is important, do not even consider this school. BIG disappointment.

Santa Clara High School 2

Posted May 07, 2009
I attended my freshman year and transferred because the honors classes were not challenging enough. This high school should be your last option if you want to go to a prestigious college. If you want to go to trade school or community college (and not transfer) then this is the school to get by at. St. Bonaventure got me prepared caught up and prepared for college. I was accepted to several ivy league schools. Villanova and La Reina (for girls) are excellent alternatives.

Santa Clara High School 4

Posted June 08, 2006
I think that it is coming back to the place where great schools are from. Though I do believe the guidance is limited to those few special students, seeing as most are left to their own devices. The quality of the classes are getting better as are the expectations.

Posted March 02, 2006
We love Santa Clara High School. The community of Oxnard knows the importance of a good Catholic School. The teachers care and the administration are always there to assist you! Go Saints!

Posted July 28, 2005
I went to Santa Clara and I am proud of the education I received. It is not a school it is a family.

Posted July 13, 2005
Santa Clara has really improved within the last couple of years. Small class room size, credentialed teachers, improved curriculum. Spirit of team work, small school so the kids feel a family atmosphere. Strive for highest level of academic acomplishments, individually.

Santa Clara High School 3

Posted July 15, 2004
Great school but not very strong in academic involvement for students going on to college. I recall having one meeting that was supposed to be about my enrolling in college but college was never discussed.

Santa Clara High School 3

Posted February 25, 2004
My daughter attended Santa Clara grades 9-12, graduating in 2001. I will admit Santa Clara has its problems like any other school. However, I chose to stay out of the squabbles and personality disagreements that parents do get into. My daughter's experience there was really pretty good. She entered an extremely shy, go ahead walk all over me type of person. But, graduated a take charge of her life, if you don't like me fine, stay away from me type of person. She learned to open up. She participated in so many extra carricular activities. The small school setting was perfect for her. She is now in her Junior year of College, doing wonderfully. Lessons learned have stayed with her. I attribute her time at Santa Clara to making her a brighter, more well rounded person.

Santa Clara High School
2121 Saviers Road, Oxnard, CA  93033
Last modified Santa Clara High School is a Private school that serves grades PK, 9-12
Santa Clara High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top