Pacifica, CA

Posted August 05, 2014
Good Shepherd is an outstanding school. There is an active focus on technology with an emphasis on teaching relevant computer skills (i.e.: programming, technology, etc). The teachers and the staff all know the students by name and are keenly aware of each student's personality. Like all other catholic schools, rumors of financial distress is always prevalent but has never hampered the school in providing excellent education for the kids. The school is taking steps to differentiate itself from other catholic schools in the area by stepping up the curriculum being offered while keeping the tuition affordable. A very fine balance indeed.

Good Shepherd Elementary School 3

Posted June 22, 2014
The school is having some financial difficulties and low enrollment. Four teachers left the staff and less experienced teachers are being hired. But it is the only Catholic school on the coastside, with a small nuturing environment.

Posted May 04, 2013
The top stars of this school is the Technology, Science, Math and Speech departments. The music department is also outstanding. Visit this school & enroll your child, you won't be disappointed.

Posted June 09, 2010
Good Shepherd school was the best decision and has made a positive impact to my son. Wonderful teachers and they care. The principal and administrationare fantastic as well. I would recomand this school to everyone. Small investment to pay for a fantastic academic program for your child.

Posted March 21, 2010
My wife was the toughest critic when my son entered kindergarden and my daughter 19 months apart about to enter the following year. This, especially since our only choice in the public school lottery (Vallemar) was selected. My wife, an asian immigrant, with a college degree is now convinced Good Shepherd School was the right decision and has made a positive impact towards our children. The school has offered discipline, love, respect and academics to our children and family. Great kindergarden and first grade teachers so far. The principal and administration are professional and set the standard.

Posted September 07, 2009
Good Shepherd School is a top-notch in education as well as providing children manners and respect -- nurturing well-rounded children.

Good Shepherd Elementary School 0

Posted October 02, 2008
Wonderful teachers and admin staff; very committed to higher education and children; loving and sincere environment; instills fantastic religious foundation; promotes the best of each child as an individual. High parental involvement. Good Shepherd is head and shoulders above the rest. Happy 40th Anniversary Good Shepherd!

Posted July 10, 2008
I just graduated from the 8th grade as the member of the Class of 2008. Good Shepherd is a wonderful school. I love the teachers, and the principal. I had a very, very positive experience there. I would recommend this school to everyone. They really care about you at Good Shepherd. Houston Garcia '08

Posted May 30, 2007
Good Shepherd Elementary has enriched our children in academics, sports, community, spiritually, and much more. We as parents are very involved in fundraising events, because we love Good Shepherd Elementary. Our children are very very happy at their school.

Good Shepherd Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2006
My daughter has attended Good Shepeherd school for 3 years. Unfortunately due to our move we have to swith school. Good Shepeherd is a very good school with a very friendly and helpful staff. It is a pretty diverse crowd which to me is very important.

Good Shepherd Elementary School
909 Oceana Boulevard, Pacifica, CA  94044
Last modified Good Shepherd Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Good Shepherd Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top