Pacifica, CA
Before care: Yes

Alma Heights Christian Academy 1

Posted March 10, 2014
The School is so bad! I have submitted application in Jan 2014 for Fall 2014. However, after I have submitted for over 1 months, the school never gave any news to me and did anything, In this week, I found the school have not space yet in last month. I request to return my application fee, but the school said they had to keep the application fee! This acts is completely deceived!!! If you haven't got any space, Why do you still to receive application?!

Posted December 07, 2013
This school prepares its students to succeed academically, physically, and spiritually. It is filled with great teachers and placed in a beautiful environment. Our children enjoy this school and immensely. It is not just a school, it is a family community.

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted November 15, 2009
Alma Heights is a wonderful school environment for my high school students. I especially love the diverse student population and faculty. My kids have a bigger understanding of the international community by attending school with students from around the globe, Ghana, South Korea, Mongolia, Taiwan, Brazil, and many more more! The school is a loving and inclusive environment for all students. Alma Heights has a heart for God and a heart for their students. Excellent faculty members challenge my students academically and they are accredited by Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Alma Heights achieved accreditation with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).

Alma Heights Christian Academy 0

Posted February 13, 2009
My daughter attended Alma Heights for High School. She thrived during her 4 years. She loved the sports league for volleyball and basketball and had great coaching which really helped her improve her game. The games were very exciting to watch. She felt loved by all the teachers and really got to know them. I loved the small town community feel there. and the Christian love and covering over the school.

Posted June 03, 2008
Alma Heights is a great school for a parent who is looking for a k-12 school. It has a great environment with kids and the teachers are awsome

Posted May 02, 2008
This school is the best kept secret in the Bay Area. We love the beautiful campus, great teachers and solid curriculum. We appreciate the individualized attention our students receive.

Posted March 26, 2008
We love the nurturing, small school atmosphere. The class sizes are small so our children do not get lost. We have a gifted student and a struggling student and both are served well.

Alma Heights Christian Academy 0

Posted March 04, 2008
Alma Heights is a small private Christian school offering K-12th grades. I love the school because it is a beautiful area and the teachers are nurturing and loving with good academics!

Alma Heights Christian Academy
1295 Seville Drive, Pacifica, CA  94044
Last modified Alma Heights Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Alma Heights Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top