Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Pacoima Charter school has some of the most compassionate staff. The invest in the children. My son has done tremedously well at this school and has always been happy. Mr. Harper is a major assett to the school and proven so through the test scores!!

Most staff members have enrolled their own children at this school. That says a lot about the trust and confidence they have for the school.

Buena relaci n entre padres y profesores. El ambiente con el personal de la escuela en general es muy calido y siempre le dan a los padres la confianza de preguntar cualquier inquietud. Mi hija es una de las mejores en su clase y los que me hace sentir muy pero muy bien es que todos saben su nombre y cuando me ven siempre me felicitan por el desempe o de ella...eso me gusta!

Pacoima Charter is a school that I would recommend for anyone who has a child that is having difficulty fitting in and or learning. I am pleased with my daughters grades, attitude and activities that she took place in. The Science program and competition is amazing. Thank you Mr. Harper. The teachers are enthusiastic and helpful. I love the way College is a main focus, the field trips and after school activities are excellent as well. I love the incorporation with students who speak Spanish and those that speak English. The play leader option is amazing. The coaches are awesome. Diversity is key. It happens at Pacoima Charter. Thank you Pacoima Charter for being a wonderful experience for my family. Thank you. My child went from failing to all A's in one year. I can not say thank you enough. And the school is free.

I don't think there is a school in Los Angeles where teacher morale is higher.

My daughters have been attending this school since Kinder and it has been Great! It is definitely about the kids all the way. They always take that extra step to get your kids the help they need, if any. Coaches in the after school program really encourage my girls to get involved with clubs or sports. The school is kept very clean and my daughters are very happy. My four star for the teacher quality is for one teacher in particular whom both my daughters have had. She doesn't seem happy to work here at all and that is very clear based on the complaints I've received from both my daughters. Other than that I am very happy with this school and my third child will be enrolled in this school as well.

I am a teacher at Pacoima Charter School and see first hand the positive impact that the school culture has on its students. The faculty and staff work together to provide the best possible standards based instruction to the students. The school is beautiful inside and out. The students are proud of how their school has been transformed and the way instruction has transformed them into life-long learners. The drive to transform the student population into literate, responsible, and respecful individuals is shared by all of the school's employees, parents, and community supporters. All of these stakeholders are making sure that academic gains be the most important outcomes at this school.

Pacoima Charter has been a wonderful place for my children to attend. They have been treated with dignity and the teachers and staff have gone above and beyond to make sure the needs of my children have been met both academically and emotionally. I removed my children from Pacoima and placed them in a magnet school, much to my dismay, the quality of that magnet school did not meet our expectations. My children became emotionally detached from learning and socializing. Now I have brought them back to Pacoima, they are much happier. They cant wait to get ready in the morning, and come home excited to share their daily experiences. They homework they receive is more challenging, the delivery of instruction is awesome (observed). My children are elated. I asked them why they feel that way....."I feel like it is my family there, no one is mean and they really care."

As an employee, I can attest to the gains and achievements of this school. We have a variety of resources for our students, parents and staff. We have forged partnerships with prestigious universities and community agencies. Our library is beautiful. Our landscaping is lush and green. Our scores increase year after year. We care about our students very much and are very responsive to our parents. We have a wonderful team of teachers,

I think this school is improving based on previous years, however we as parents need to do more, getting involved more and helping teachers accomplish their goal, as we both share the task of educating kids for a better future, teachers are great Miss battams, Mrs Garcia just to mention a couple of them. over all as long as this school is improving year after year we are in the right direction.

Last modified Pacoima Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.