Pacoima Charter Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2013
Buena relaci n entre padres y profesores. El ambiente con el personal de la escuela en general es muy calido y siempre le dan a los padres la confianza de preguntar cualquier inquietud. Mi hija es una de las mejores en su clase y los que me hace sentir muy pero muy bien es que todos saben su nombre y cuando me ven siempre me felicitan por el desempe o de ella...eso me gusta!

Posted April 30, 2013
I don't think there is a school in Los Angeles where teacher morale is higher.

Posted February 26, 2013
My daughters have been attending this school since Kinder and it has been Great! It is definitely about the kids all the way. They always take that extra step to get your kids the help they need, if any. Coaches in the after school program really encourage my girls to get involved with clubs or sports. The school is kept very clean and my daughters are very happy. My four star for the teacher quality is for one teacher in particular whom both my daughters have had. She doesn't seem happy to work here at all and that is very clear based on the complaints I've received from both my daughters. Other than that I am very happy with this school and my third child will be enrolled in this school as well.

Posted April 14, 2012
I am a teacher at Pacoima Charter School and see first hand the positive impact that the school culture has on its students. The faculty and staff work together to provide the best possible standards based instruction to the students. The school is beautiful inside and out. The students are proud of how their school has been transformed and the way instruction has transformed them into life-long learners. The drive to transform the student population into literate, responsible, and respecful individuals is shared by all of the school's employees, parents, and community supporters. All of these stakeholders are making sure that academic gains be the most important outcomes at this school.

Posted October 24, 2011
Pacoima Charter has been a wonderful place for my children to attend. They have been treated with dignity and the teachers and staff have gone above and beyond to make sure the needs of my children have been met both academically and emotionally. I removed my children from Pacoima and placed them in a magnet school, much to my dismay, the quality of that magnet school did not meet our expectations. My children became emotionally detached from learning and socializing. Now I have brought them back to Pacoima, they are much happier. They cant wait to get ready in the morning, and come home excited to share their daily experiences. They homework they receive is more challenging, the delivery of instruction is awesome (observed). My children are elated. I asked them why they feel that way....."I feel like it is my family there, no one is mean and they really care."

Posted April 02, 2011
As an employee, I can attest to the gains and achievements of this school. We have a variety of resources for our students, parents and staff. We have forged partnerships with prestigious universities and community agencies. Our library is beautiful. Our landscaping is lush and green. Our scores increase year after year. We care about our students very much and are very responsive to our parents. We have a wonderful team of teachers,

Pacoima Charter Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2011
I think this school is improving based on previous years, however we as parents need to do more, getting involved more and helping teachers accomplish their goal, as we both share the task of educating kids for a better future, teachers are great Miss battams, Mrs Garcia just to mention a couple of them. over all as long as this school is improving year after year we are in the right direction.

Posted November 10, 2010
they are doing amazing things with a large student population and kids that are disadvantaged.

Posted May 02, 2010
everything they do is for student achievement. Students scores rise every year. it is a beautiful school.

Posted May 01, 2010
Pacoima is vibrant, rich in school culture, and is excellent in providing children access to success.

Pacoima Charter Elementary School
11016 Norris Avenue, Pacoima, CA  91331
Last modified Pacoima Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacoima Charter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top