Pacoima, CA
Students enrolled: 1,836

Posted August 04, 2014
They are not treated bad. Your info has no merit and seems to me you are just ignorant how it works! If you were a parent who really cared enough to be involved, like others who did attend you would have taken 10 minutes to fill out the form required to have your child be in the program. Instead of insulting and assuming you never even attended! Well that is if there grades / GPA met the standards we worked to be in there it wasn't handed to use it was purely strong academics.

Pacoima Middle School 1

Posted April 02, 2011
This school is a great school if you are a part of the Magnet program. Otherwise, students are not treaed well at all. Those who are not a part of the magnet program are treated as second class citizens while those that are in the program are provided with dance, drama and film courses. The system the school implements seems unjust.

Posted February 09, 2010
This is a great, wonderful, amazing & educated school I ever been..I think the teachers are great the principle is awesome. And I just say that it has great activities that I ever seen before . So if I were you just attend Pacoima Middle School if you want too!!

Posted May 26, 2009
the teachers are so fantastic!!!!! you should enroll your kid their its awesome everyonone takes care of kids and they help them suceed! good job!!!!!@ montague eexxccccelent!!!!!!!!!! #1 best school!!!!!!!

Posted April 05, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009
i had the best time in pacioma my life seemed better after i went to pacioma sur i miss it becasue it was a great school but i don't know why people think it's bad when really its really great i had a great 8th grade year i especialy love the magnet program they provided

Pacoima Middle School 0

Posted January 17, 2009
Well that lady at the bottom is rong because any child would get crazy in any school. This school Pacoima Middle School is a great school. Im a student there.What I could say is that Im really suprise how strict this school is cause of the deans and the new princibal . Every one should trust this school. Trust it and its nice. So far Im getting straight A's by the teaching of some of the new teachers. And inpressed me how magnet is cause u get in to drama classes and other kinds of stuff!

Posted December 23, 2008

Pacoima Middle School 4

Posted November 18, 2008
My daughter has been in the Performing Arts Magnet for 3 years. I had my misgivings because of the location of the school, but many people I knew recommended this school as opposed to Mount Gleason (my neighborhood school). It was the best move we made. My daughter objected at first ('I want to go with my friends!'), but I told her to try it and could transfer if she didn't like it. She is so happy we encouraged her to go to Pacoima. The neighborhood is what it is; it is low income, but it is mostly single family homes. The school itself is on a cul-de-sac and has been no problem for us. She is part of Musical Theater and loves it. All the magnet classes are GREAT and you will be impressed. We have enjoyed our experience there.

Posted October 07, 2008
I am now in high school and can say I really learned a lot from Pacoima. I was not apart of the resident program but was in the Performing Arts Magnet and the Musical Theater Program really changed my life. I would absolutely recommend it, even if it's not in the best neighborhood because you really become a family in that magnet!

Pacoima Middle School
9919 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Pacoima, CA  91331
Last modified Pacoima Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacoima Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top