Posted December 22, 2012
This is the best school my children have ever attended. The teachers spend a lot of one-on-one time with the students. The classroom is small and initmate. Unfortunately, my boys only attended the school for one year becaused we had to move, but they had already started with phonics/reading and basic arithmetic. WOW! Great parent involvement. They stay true to the Montessori teaching method. They teach theatre, dance, art class, Spanish and gymnastics. The school is big on manners, politeness, etiquette and respect. They do the pledge of allegiance and pray before snack an lunch! Please do your research on Montessori schools before considering bringing your children here. There is no homework given out. They don't give the kids a lot of time to play outside, but enough to stretch out for at least 15-20 mins. a day. They nap 1 1/2 hrs to classical music. Independent learning at your child's pace which encourages learning and confidence. Emphasis in learning. My kids always came home smelling like perfume. Glad they were being loved & hugged! Founders of Google, Wikipedia & Amazon all attended Montessori schools to name a few, you can't go wrong.

Posted June 01, 2012
Both my children have been attending Montessori School of the Valley for a few years now. We are very pleased with the curriculum, the methods, how children learn to work in teams as well as solo, how they have progressed in such engaging environment. We would absolutely recommend Montessori School of the Valley to any parent that is looking to not only send their kids to a private school, but to a school that has been around for so many years with amazing results.

Posted September 26, 2010
My children have been going there for years now...I love the school. They are very bright, very motivated and independent. They love to be social with children and peers and are not afraid of a challenge. Their test scores are amazing and they love to be at school around their wonderful teachers and friends. You should definitely give this Montessori school a chance and let your children tell you how much they love the school. Especially their enrichment program...Spanish, Music, Dance, Tennis, Gymnastics, Art and Theater!!!

Posted March 29, 2010
I started with just one child going to the preschool and later moved my older children to the elementary school. I can not say enough on how superior this school is when we compare it to whats available. My children are not just learning how to do well in math and language, but in every subject. The teachers are dedicated to working with each student on their social skills, etiquette, and life skills that are so overlooked by majority of the other schools. They have a real sense of belonging and a place that they are needed, loved, and appreciated. I thought my kids would be real upset about moving to a new school toward the end of a school year, but they rave about how much they enjoy going. I wouldn't send my children to another school.

Posted March 21, 2010
Both of my children currently go to the Montessori school of the valley. I have to say that not onl do they Love the school but I have a 2 year old that is sounding out words. It is an amazing school, with amazing teachers. I Love the school, the teachers, the way they educate, as well as the parents and other students. I would highly recommend sending your child.

Montessori School Of The Valley 0

Posted February 03, 2009
Greatest preschool in the valley and on into elementary as well. Great art, music and dance for kids.

Montessori School Of The Valley 0

Posted September 04, 2008
My daughter went to preschool at this school and is currently going to kindergarten there. The school is great! The small class sizes are great. They have excellant teachers and an excellant teaching philosophy. I am so pleased with what my daughter has learned and how quickly she is picking things up. Plus interacting with all the other children. I wouldn't have her any where else!

Posted February 27, 2008
All three of my children have gone to Montesorri School of the Valley in Palm Desert. They all received excellent teaching and the teachers were excellent. Because of the foundation they received, they are now independent learners and excel in all subject. Plus, they love to learn!

Montessori School Of The Valley
43-250 Warner Trail, Palm Desert, CA  92211
Last modified Montessori School Of The Valley is a Private school that serves grades K-4
Montessori School Of The Valley Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top