Palm Springs, CA

Posted September 07, 2014
My two children just started at Kings School. So far this is the best school they've attended. The teacher and staff are AWESOME. My kids are making friends and were welcomed by their fellow students from day one. I'm very happy to have found Kings School and feel blessed for my children to attend.

King's Schools Of The Desert 2

Posted August 28, 2014
Meager facilities, grounds aren't consistently kept-up. Brace yourself for some VERY hard-line Christianity, which manifests itself in many parts of student life beyond the weekly chapel. A couple of great teachers made it just tolerable enough to finish out the school year (we were talked into paying in full up-front), but I cannot recommend. Better alternatives in the area.

Posted December 09, 2013
Great School, with very interactive teachers, and great leadership, always gives the opportunity for the parents to be more involved in school. great place for your children, and staff is very professional

Posted August 12, 2013
This is an amazing! School! All of the teachers are great. The school gives my children an unmatched education. The headmaster truly treats each family with respect and love. I am so grateful to have found this school for my children. This year will be our 6th year, our oldest is graduating, and we look forward to many more with our younger children :)

Posted February 10, 2013
I went to King's from 5-8th grade and couldn't have asked for a better experience. The teachers truly care about each student and are passionate not only about learning but about God. It was the foundation of my spiritual walk, as well as competitive studies. The school also offers several ways to get involved as I took part in ASB and sports there. It often isn't appreciated as much as it should be until you start getting older and realize that being in a public school is definitely different. I went to a public high school after graduating 8th grade from King's. The adjustment from the small private school to a big public school was doable. My advice, always get involved! And appreciate the people who will genuinely care for your kids like the staff at King's Schools.

Posted January 31, 2013
Kings school is a wonderful school where education and great Godly values are taught each and everyday. My daughter loves it there. They strive for each and every child to learn to their fullest potential. Love love love Kings . P. M.

King's Schools Of The Desert 1

Posted October 05, 2011
My wifes son was going to Kings but has been held back twice. We work hard with him and still not advancement in grade. He have notice that a kid was sent to secound grade but he could not handle it but our son could have advanced. Now he is going to a public school and I asked him if he would ever like to go back to kings and he told me no way. I never learned there.

Posted September 25, 2010
The academics are top notch and my son gets to learn about GOD while learning!!! It Rocks!

Posted March 24, 2010
The curriculum is challenging enough for a gifted student, and support is available for students who are struggling. The schools heart is for excellence in education with a strong Christian perspective that permeates the whole day. I'm very pleased.

Posted September 30, 2009
King School is a place where I feel comfortable leaving my son and knowing he is in the best place, he enjoys going to school! Teachers and Staff are wonderful! King School really cares about your children's education. KING'S IS THE BEST!!!

King's Schools Of The Desert
67675 Bolero Road, Palm Springs, CA  92264
Last modified King's Schools Of The Desert is a Private school that serves grades K-8
King's Schools Of The Desert Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top