Palm Springs, CA

Posted February 12, 2015
This is the best school that I have ever seen. My son is doing so great there. We love DC!

Posted September 25, 2011
We are so happy that we chose DCCS. Our daughter was so loved throughout elementary school. She also had a great education...all teachers are willing to help out. Now she's in middle school and loving it!

Posted November 02, 2008
The love they have for kids is amazing. You'd be fortunate to get to have your kids there! Very strong curriculum, above public schools

Posted October 25, 2006
I agree, the principal is old schooling. Quick to judge. Needs to be a little softer and understanding to todays child!

Posted October 02, 2006
My daughter attends the high school. The school is solid in its curriculum. The teachers are caring, attentive, and on top of things. Sadly, the new principal is old-school and not in tune with young people. Fortunately, the faculty counterbalances that!

Posted May 08, 2006
K-12. My son has attended for 2 yrs. (4th & 5th) - he was having some problems in public school with behavior & academics, so we switched to Desert Chapel. After testing, they held him back a year. He is doing much better now in all areas (except math). There's a lot of 1 on 1 teaching as well as smaller classrooms. No music except guitar. Sports = yes. Science = creationism / not evolution (that's why I'm looking elsewhere)otherwise great school!

Desert Chapel Christian School 2

Posted October 31, 2005
Academic standards seem to be below sate standards

Desert Chapel Christian School 2

Posted January 11, 2005
a small, pleasant private school.

Posted November 03, 2004
After attending Nellie Coffman my Daughter was in with the wrong crowd and lost, I enrolled her in Desert Chapel High School and she graduated this past July, I now have my 9 and 5 year olds in the elementary school there, If you are looking for a small class rooms, great teachers and an even greater principle, Good Christian Morals and the best education for your child look no further that Desert Chapel Christian School it has it all and even more.

Posted June 18, 2004
This is the best school all the kids are friendly and the teachers do their job so well by teaching all the students so well !

Desert Chapel Christian School
630 South Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA  92264
Last modified Desert Chapel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Desert Chapel Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top