Palm Springs, CA

St. Theresa 4

Posted September 07, 2014
Our family is new to St. Theresa School this year. We were impressed with the parent turnout on the first day of school. Now that two weeks have been completed, my child is happy and is learning. I have attended morning assembly and like the student participation. When I enter the school office, I am greeted and questions are answered with concern and professionalism, quite different from my public school experiences. The principal is very visible on campus and very approachable. My child's teacher has very high expectations and and the work that I have seen come home requires my child to work a little harder.

Posted July 31, 2014
This is the hidden gem of the desert. My child has been a student at St. Theresa School for over 5 years. The changes that Mr. Keno and the teaching staff have made in the past year are wonderful. The school has a new sense of pride and stability. Parent involvement is growing and a sense of community is building. Exciting journey upon us all.

Posted July 02, 2014
This is a wonderful school. When my older child graduated he found high school to be "easy" because he was well prepared to be there and beyond the freshman level. My younger son still attends and is supported in a nurturing, safe and moral environment with outstanding curriculum. Both my boys attended from 1st grade on up. The new principal is fantastic, and even though we have gone through some staffing changes, things are looking better and better. The very sad loss of our 8th grade teacher this year was a blow to us all, but I know that Mr. Keno is looking for the best possible replacement, though no one could ever really replace Mr. Lindsey (RIP). The only thing that is wrong with this school is the politics surrounding parental relationships with each other, but I suppose that is the case with all private schools. Sadly, there are haters and unhappy people everywhere. I feel sorry for their kids. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

St. Theresa 4

Posted June 25, 2014
St. Theresa is a school growing through a lot of changes for the good. The new principal Mr. Keno is doing a great job redesigning a school and will make St. Theresa great again. Many of the teachers, parents and staff that have been part of the problem are gone or will be. The new teachers are progressive and excited. Father John is wonderful and the families are very supportive. Academics are excellent. Technology is emphasized which is important and students have Chromebooks in their classroom integrated into the curriculum. Sports programs are very good. St. Theresa is blessed with smaller class sizes compared to the 32+ at Sacred Heart which is a HUGE benefit for most children. St. Theresa is a loving environment and really should be considered for students and families wanting to be part of a very good school with a long established history, that is working extremely hard to become great again!

St. Theresa 1

Posted December 29, 2013
A horrible school. Teachers are lacking the nurturing caring attitudes you would want for those developing the minds of you small child. Sad to say this school only carries the name of a Catholic School but the values and ethics are not here. Tuition is way to high cost for low rent service and care. Would never recommend for anyone.

St. Theresa 1

Posted September 04, 2013
Terrible leadership and lack of accountability are only two reason why I have to rate this school unsatisfactory. I was seriously disappointed by most aspects of this school, including the principal who failed to solve serious issues that were presented to her. This is definitely not what one would consider a normal Catholic school environment. Unfortunately I would not recommend this school to anybody searching for a good quality private school for their child.

Posted August 20, 2012
Excellent community, safe, loving, yet still challenging. This school is awesome! But remember-the parents are always the primary educators, a school can not do the job of a parent.

Posted April 20, 2011
My two children have been going to St. Theresa since preschool. They are very brigt children and are always challenged at in their classrooms. They are reading at least two grade level above their current grade. I love St. Theresa and would highly recommend it.

Posted April 28, 2010