Bad
Good

My son went to juniper and now my daughter is attending this school,I think the teachers are good their,but the rules they have like the dress code I don't like that I think the teachers and specialy the principal and staff should teach the students how to dress by giving the example! If they don't show them good dress code then how can they be so strik to our kids!

My family and I have just moved to Palmdale. I have read all the past reviews to date and I did not want my child to go to this school. This school has changed from years past. The new staff and principal are great and the student discipline is outstanding. A ZERO tolerance level for fighting. I love it. The teacher need loving and understanding parenting to help them be great for our kids. Don't get played by your child. Check the child not the teacher. It take a village to raise a child, please don't let your child miss out on all the great things in life, just because he or she wants it their way (child), the teach can't always be in wrong. Let us as parents support the teachers and help make teaching easy and a blessing. Our children will benefit in the end. Lets be real, the kids make it hard for the teachers, and in turn the teacher seem to be a mean in reflection, when in fact it was the lack of respect from the child that made things seem bad when its not. So if your child is doing all the right things to succeed and respecting others an self, then this school can and will be great. If the school need my support as a parent, I will be there.

TEACHERS ARE GREAT. BUT THE ADMINISTRATION IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL , CHARGE ME ABSENCES AND MISSING BOOKS . THE PROOF IS THE JUDGE DROP THE TRUANCY CHARGES AND THE BOOK WERE RETURNED BUT REGISTER UNDER ANOTHER NAME. HEY , HELLOOOO ...I CAN HELP IF YOU WANT.

im an 8th grader at juniper and i dont like it , the teachers cuss at me like im not a student . i will not be at juniper no more . because how the teachers are ...

this achool is wonderful i love it and so does my child

I am an 8th grader at Juniper and I have to say that it is a wonderful school with amazing teachers and students. Parents avoid Juniper because of all the silly rumors, yes sometimes there is a fight...But what can you expect? Teachers encourage the students to do our best and make learning fun.

I am a student in 8th grade, I am in Leadership and I have been apart of changing the way people see Juniper because it has incredibly changed for the better.

I am a parent...my two sons have attended this school my oldest son did very well at juniper my youngest also does very well (still attending). I think some parents that have bad experinces are always looking for something or someone to blame for thier childs doing. Juniper School has great teachers... what school anywhere is perfect for those of you looking hope you find it, or maybe it's your child.

Our family has had nothing but a positive experience with juniper. The teachers we have come into contact with care for their students. Some wonderful teachers we have had are Kastner, Gordon, Henry, Shiar, Glover, Setzler, and wonderful Mr. Martin who teaches leadership and very devoted to his students. I would recommend juniper school to new students they do have after school programs also for your child to take part in. Get involved and I think you will be happily surprised with what you find.

I go to Juniper and it is a pretty good school. A lot of parents don't want their children going there because they hear rumors about it such as fights every day and mean teachers. I am a student so I would know more about this school then some parents do.

Last modified Juniper Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.