Posted August 24, 2010
The preschool director is totally OVERconfident. I sent my son there last year and she didn't want to listen to anything you said and think she knew everything, in fact, she has no idea nor she cares! As long as she has the control to play the game. It seemed she keeps a close relationship with certain teacher but she didn't care the student at all. I sent my son to public school this year so I can stop wasting my money.

Posted March 23, 2010
I have had my child at the school for 2 years now and could not be happier. They teach self-discipline, outstanding academics, and the after school programs are fun.

Posted November 07, 2009
My daughter only join this school less than one month and she loves the school and teachers. I really wish I can let her continue Kinder class after preschool, but I really hate the uniform policy. Overall, this is a really good school.

Posted July 09, 2009
I have sent my daughter here for years! She loves it as well as the new principle! She is now very eager to learn and even doing homework is FUN to her! Plus, the middle school is fantastic!!!

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted April 10, 2009
So far I can only comment on the preschool for 3 and 4 year olds. a Day at Challenger is very structured, the kids know what activity comes next and they like it. So much music and art incorporated into learning around themes, but also strong on basics like letters, sounds and numbers.

Challenger - Middlefield 2

Posted January 17, 2009
Okay school. I didn't really like it. I sent my son there because his private school wasn't very good in curriculum so I sent him there because he was failing for lack of homework. First I was happy with the school but then I realized it didn't have many extra-curriculars. This disappointed me and also their standards aren't exactly what I expected. They pile you with 7 hours of homework or so! I recommend public school actually, if your child is smart then they should go to a public school with AP classes for the best of their education. Over an OK school. Staff and faculty are very nice.

Posted August 27, 2008

Challenger - Middlefield 2

Posted June 11, 2008
Update to my 11/25/05 review. With a few more years under our belts, my opinion of this environment has soured. It is perfect for self-motivated, visual-learning orientated students. However, my younger child is a kinesthetic learner, and the curriculum, teachers, and administrators are either unwilling or unable to reach out and teach these children. If you have a child who learns aurally or kinesthetically, this is not a good environment for them.

Posted April 04, 2008
I am a parent of a 3-yr preschooler. We are extremely happy with every aspect of our child's educational experience. He is excited every day about his learning experiences. The curriculum is varied and interesting. The school encourages learning at the child's pace. We are especially impressed with the extraordinary quality of the pre-school principal, who has been very responsive with every question we have made. We have heard only strong compliments of the school and teachers from other parents.

Challenger - Middlefield
3880 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA  94303
Last modified Challenger - Middlefield is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Challenger - Middlefield Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews.