Palo Alto, CA

Posted September 19, 2013
This is a wonderful school, with engaged parents, a truly diverse student body, and excellent teachers. Science lab is hands-on, and our kids love it. The new facilities are nice, and the on-campus after school program is also very good. It's been a great experience for our family so far.

Posted March 03, 2012
Fairmeadow is a terrific elementary school. The new principal is well-liked to teachers and students, and very experienced. The teachers are engaged and hard-working. The parents are very involved. And the kids are generally great, or working hard at being great. This school is truly a community effort, and the community seems to recognize it's got a good thing going.

Posted March 31, 2011
We love this school! Academic wise , it is competent. But the best part is the people in it! The staff is very friendly and I have nothing but good things to say about our principal, Mr. Goddard. He knows all the students and their names and it makes a lot of difference for my kids. I feel good that my kids are educated at this school.

Posted February 08, 2011
Fairmeadow is an awesome school...My son really enjoys the school and has a great set of friends...I've enjoyed meeting other parents in my kids class and everyone seems fairly involved in the school. The good thing here is that one doesn't feel forced to participate or volunteer. The principal is really cool and the after school activities are also plentiful. Work load for the kids is very balanced and I love the fact that the curiosity of the child is aroused to develop learning...My son enjoys doing the projects a lot of which entail reading a book from the library and then drawing a picture and writing a few sentences about it. (This is in Kindergarten)...I highly recommend this school if you're looking for a right balance of work and play...

Posted May 22, 2010
I wish I'd gone to this school. The academics so far have been outstanding, but there is so much more. Events include such fun as lunar (aka Chinese) new year (they have dragon!), a school play, student science and arts fairs, potlucks, and the legendary "Scaremeadow" haunted house. The library is first rate and the school hosts after school, on-campus programs such as French and Chinese classes. There is an outstanding after school child care facility, Besse Bolton Kids Club (BBKC) right on campus. Register early, because demand is high.

Posted April 22, 2010
My daughter is a 1st grader and loves this school. I do too. The teachers are great and the staff really loves their school and students. This is a true community school - easy to walk/ride to school, families know each other because we live near each other, school events are community events. The PTA is strong and parent volunteers do amazing things.

Fairmeadow Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted August 02, 2009
Fairmeadow is an excellent school with great very experienced teachers. I have 3 children and have been at the school for 7 years already. There is a strong PTA with lots of family activities. Fairmeadow has a lovely library and its own science lab that all the children get to take classes there every week.

Fairmeadow Elementary School 0

Posted June 15, 2008
I have been at Fairmeadow six years with our third child. It is a wonderful school with an excellent teachers. The school has a great and very diverse community. We love it here.

Posted May 30, 2006
Fairmeadow is an excellent school, encompassing all of Palo Alto's best! The level of education, small class size through fifth grade, and variety of enriching subjects offered is outstanding. The parent involvment is like no other as are the fun events suported by the PTA. Faairmeadow is a wonderful, diverse community. My family continues to be very happy there.

Fairmeadow Elementary School
500 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto, CA  94306
Last modified Fairmeadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmeadow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top