Posted January 09, 2015
Hi I went to this school starting in junior high and I loved every second of it. I loved the teachers, staff, and coaches. From the camp retreats to the spontaneous state final basketball trip, hosted by the principal, I never felt bored or not included. If you want your child to have a fun time and make tons of close friends then send them to this school you won't regret it. Love, Keegan

Posted September 01, 2009
RCS is an amazing school. My kids love school, love their teachers, and it is so refreshing knowing that they are learning good morals and values in addition to the superb academics. My son who is entering 2nd grade scored at Post High School level in Reading Comprehension at the end of his first grade year and was at least two grade levels above average (in the 90th percentile or higher) in every area which is fairly typical for the students at RCS because of their outstanding academic programs. I am thrilled to have my daughter in Pre-K there now and she is loving every minute of it. The teachers are great, caring and compassionate. I cannot speak highly enough of RCS!

Posted June 12, 2007
We love Redding Christian School! I have 2 kids attending Redding Christian. One at the Loma Vista Campus and one at the Hartnell Campus. I truly did not know how excellent the school was until my now 1st grader was playing with a child of his same age that goes to a different private school and found out what the other child was currently learning, mine had learned the previous year. The school is great at fostering young minds. Both my children are high-spirited and the teachers and the students have embraced them. I recommend this school to any parent that wants there child in a wonderful learning environment with a spirituality that can not be found else where.

Posted March 04, 2006
I believe that this is a very professional and quality school from grades K-12. Great for kids with different interests- fun student council and a competitive sports program that never fails to include kids of all ages and help instruct. The education is well beyond what I have seen of other private schools in the area. The emphasis on a Christ based education also is strong, this school is His school. I highly recommend.

Posted July 12, 2005
Students are considerate and kind to each other. Teachers all have a sincere willingness to help each individual student.

Redding Christian School

Posted January 29, 2004
This school just completed accreditation. Not very established sports program.

Redding Christian School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA  96073
Last modified Redding Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Redding Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top