PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Hi I went to this school starting in junior high and I loved every second of it. I loved the teachers, staff, and coaches. From the camp retreats to the spontaneous state final basketball trip, hosted by the principal, I never felt bored or not included. If you want your child to have a fun time and make tons of close friends then send them to this school you won't regret it. Love, Keegan

RCS is an amazing school. My kids love school, love their teachers, and it is so refreshing knowing that they are learning good morals and values in addition to the superb academics. My son who is entering 2nd grade scored at Post High School level in Reading Comprehension at the end of his first grade year and was at least two grade levels above average (in the 90th percentile or higher) in every area which is fairly typical for the students at RCS because of their outstanding academic programs. I am thrilled to have my daughter in Pre-K there now and she is loving every minute of it. The teachers are great, caring and compassionate. I cannot speak highly enough of RCS!

We love Redding Christian School! I have 2 kids attending Redding Christian. One at the Loma Vista Campus and one at the Hartnell Campus. I truly did not know how excellent the school was until my now 1st grader was playing with a child of his same age that goes to a different private school and found out what the other child was currently learning, mine had learned the previous year. The school is great at fostering young minds. Both my children are high-spirited and the teachers and the students have embraced them. I recommend this school to any parent that wants there child in a wonderful learning environment with a spirituality that can not be found else where.

Last modified Redding Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12