Panorama City, CA

Panorama City Elementary School 2

Posted February 18, 2014
The students have to wait to long to go onto school campus the gates used. To open at 7:19 7:20 the latest now there being opened at 7:30. That's to late for the kids and parents who should be at work by that time.

Panorama City Elementary School 1

Posted March 29, 2012
there are only two great teachers are mrs.lukic and mrs.pop! all the rest is just trash! bad attitudes!

Panorama City Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2011
they need new a new principal, definitely, students are presented with such harsh treatment , with out reliance on someone with authority to help them. (the worse school i have encounter )

Posted February 24, 2011
My name is Zeke Zendejas, the Store Director at Food4less in Panorama City. I like this school and am impressed with all the great reviews it gets on this site. I want to tell the teachers and parents that you could be losing out on alot of rewards for your classrooms if you are not using the Food4Less Community Rewards program. This is a free program provided to all non-profit organizations as a way to raise funds. Please visit the Food4Less.com website and go to Community Rewards for more information on this great program. Feel free to call me at (818) 830-7085 or stop by the store for more info. Hablo espanol.

Posted June 05, 2009
This school has helped my kids a lot, specially my son they care about their students and their future. My daughter was struggling with math and Ms Wai was great with her and now my daughter is doing way better. My son was having problems with attitude and Mr. Arroyo helped us so much. They really take their job serious and they show that they care. My daughter is graduating this year and she loved the school. I loved that kids at this school are not just a # they take their time to identify their special needs.

Posted September 07, 2008
I give this school thumbs up. A+ , tops...I recently moved from the area so I had no choice but to take my kids out from this school. I miss this school so much and so do my kids. This school has the BEST teachers. I can only speak for Kinder and 1st grade Btrack. everyone in the staff is very nice. They encourage parent involved.

Posted August 29, 2008
This school goes up and beyond to help students. the teachers are wonderful

Posted April 17, 2008

Panorama City Elementary School
8600 Kester Avenue, Panorama City, CA  91402
Last modified Panorama City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Panorama City Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top