Bad
Good

Theodore Roosevelt 3

Posted January 28, 2011
I have two children that attend this school. My son has Mrs. Black who is absolutely WONDERFUL and my daughter has Mrs. Warren who is GREAT! The teachers, counselor, and principal have been very open with me and there has been great open communication in helping my son out. I do think academically they can be pushed a bit more, but the reality of it is I went to that school and turned out fine. What matters most is the type of treatment they recieve from the teachers and I truly could not have asked for two better teachers for my two kids.

Theodore Roosevelt 3

Posted July 13, 2010
My son is going to the fourth grade. I like this school I really love his teacher Mrs. Mireles. She taught my son great life lessons this year and most of all that kids should tuck their shirts! She gets a ten on my book and I hope his 4th grade teacher is just like her.

Theodore Roosevelt 5

Posted May 30, 2008
theodore roosevelt has good students and they are smart. and staff are cool they are like the people that make us safe thats why i like my school becuase our principle is cool and we get good teachers im thankful

Posted November 05, 2007
The school has lost its focus on education. The principal does not hold the teaching staff accountable for not teaching at or higher the state level. I wish I could take the kids out of that school but unfortunately I cant considering the school is very close to my home. I dont have the priviledge to leave work so I can pick my children up and take them home. The school is holding the children back which will only lead them to failure.

Posted July 25, 2006
The school has too many student and not enought room for them. Alot of the classes are mix-up together. The teacher never try to help the student and the do not commnicate with the parent, only when the want to blame the student for something. I recommend that if you have a child going to that school, visit the classroom as often as you can.

Theodore Roosevelt 4

Posted May 17, 2006
I think roosevelt staff members are doing a great job. I think its time that more parents be held accountable for their children's education.

Posted May 23, 2005
As a parent I have great concerns regarding this school. The staff has no interest in teaching our children and the princepal is anything but that. My daughter was transfered to a different track and I was notifyied 4 days before school started. This year again she will be changing track and I have not been notified.

Theodore Roosevelt
13451 Merkel Avenue, Paramount, CA  90723-4378
Last modified Theodore Roosevelt is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.