Bad
Good

I have two children that attend this school. My son has Mrs. Black who is absolutely WONDERFUL and my daughter has Mrs. Warren who is GREAT! The teachers, counselor, and principal have been very open with me and there has been great open communication in helping my son out. I do think academically they can be pushed a bit more, but the reality of it is I went to that school and turned out fine. What matters most is the type of treatment they recieve from the teachers and I truly could not have asked for two better teachers for my two kids.

My son is going to the fourth grade. I like this school I really love his teacher Mrs. Mireles. She taught my son great life lessons this year and most of all that kids should tuck their shirts! She gets a ten on my book and I hope his 4th grade teacher is just like her.

theodore roosevelt has good students and they are smart. and staff are cool they are like the people that make us safe thats why i like my school becuase our principle is cool and we get good teachers im thankful

The school has lost its focus on education. The principal does not hold the teaching staff accountable for not teaching at or higher the state level. I wish I could take the kids out of that school but unfortunately I cant considering the school is very close to my home. I dont have the priviledge to leave work so I can pick my children up and take them home. The school is holding the children back which will only lead them to failure.

Last modified Theodore Roosevelt is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.