Our Lady Of The Rosary School 1

Posted August 15, 2014
We pulled our child out of the school because we did not feel it was a safe environment for him.

Our Lady Of The Rosary School 3

Posted February 09, 2013
Academics are fine. Supervision during snack/recess/after school needs improvement. We pulled our child out of the school because he was getting bullied and did not feel it was a safe environment.

Posted September 21, 2010
Our Lady of the Rosary School has a warm, intimate, and clean environment. Teachers are caring and willing to go the extra mile for their students. Discipline is a top priority. Here, a half done work is unacceptable because each student is encouraged to give their best effort, in academics and sports. Most importantly, every child must live like Jesus.

Posted July 14, 2010
I have both of my children at this school, the class size is small, the environment is safe and it is very affordable. Teachers care and the academic standards are above average and challenging.

Our Lady Of The Rosary School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
i think this school is not as great as I thought it would be, the teachers are waaay too strict, and they would always put me down, because I was a slow learner...

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted October 14, 2005

Posted October 01, 2005
This school is a great and wonderful school that instills spiritual and ethical values to the full extent in everyday activities. Whether the children be out to recess or in the classroom, they are always taught to respect one another and to be tolerant of the differences of others. There is always someone taking care of them outside during recess and lunch, which lessens the probability of a child getting hurt, and is a great thing to know as a parent because you know that your child is safe. There is an after-school program that ends at 5 o'clock and several sports throughout the year. My daughter graduated about two years ago and this school is like a home to her. Everyone at this school is friendly, the teachers are great, and the involvement of parents is astounding. This school is the best!

Posted October 01, 2005
- a former student
Oh my goodness, what can I say about this school? I went here since I kindergarten and I graduated with the closest friends one could ever have. This school has the warmest, the most close-to-home environment ever and I never wanted to leave after school. I joined all the sports it offered: volleyball, softball, and basketball. This school has been so great to me and the priests and teachers are always ready and willing to help you. Children who are kicked out of public schools are sometimes enrolled here and after a few months, you can see a change(for the better). I have many wonderful memories in this school, and even though it's not the wealthiest school, I had fun every day here. My opinion toward this school is too great to put into words, and Our Lady of the Rosary School should definitely be recognized. It's awesome...

Posted September 20, 2005

Our Lady Of The Rosary School
14813 Paramount Boulevard, Paramount, CA  90723
Last modified Our Lady Of The Rosary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of The Rosary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top