Parlier, CA

Mathew J Brletic Elementary School 4

Posted December 29, 2009
This school was great for my children. The teachers have a weird way of putting fun with learning. For some reason, I feel like you should put your kids in here forever!

Mathew J Brletic Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2006
I have four children who are attending this school. The staff is great my kids are very good & teachers put allteir attention to them.Teachers are incredible here youll love them!

Mathew J Brletic Elementary School 3

Posted November 16, 2005
I have a son who is currently attending this school. I am not satisfied with the system, but adore the teacher he has. My son has been very fortunate to have the teachers that he has had. With that in mind, this is a low income district where parents seldom volunteer.

Mathew J Brletic Elementary School
601 Third St, Parlier, CA  93648
Last modified Mathew J Brletic Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mathew J Brletic Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top