Parlier, CA

Posted June 18, 2011
I graduated from PHS and went on to further my education. I see the same thing happening with many kids from here. More kids are getting brave to try out universities away from the valley, even out of the state. That's good. That means they are confident enough with the education they receive from PHS to attend prestigious higher education institutions. Teachers are highly trained and the morale is positive amongst the kids. I'll have 2 high schoolers next year. The principal has been there for 3 years, probably the longest lasting in quite a few years, and is very knowledgeable in curriculum. He treats academics as a competition to motivate the students to do well in school. He always has challenges and high expectations. The After School Program offers a lot of activities to involve the students. It now has an Athletics Director that makes sure everything runs smoothly. It's on its way to improvement. The safety of the students is their priority.

Posted November 17, 2010
well for me to see my schools getting a bad review hurts i graduated from PHS and went to all the schools here and now that i have my children i want the best for them and there minds to be Challenged and i think the District is doing a bad job just remember this the (BOARD) the citizen put you in this position and we can easily take you out i will fight for my children (teachers i applaude you for

Parlier High School 3

Posted November 01, 2010
This School Is A Good School, But The Fact That Many Students Cut Classes Shows That There Has To Be Several People Walking Around The Campus Ensuring That Noone Cots Class

Posted October 20, 2009

Parlier High School 3

Posted May 24, 2009

Posted October 03, 2008
I like this high school my sister is currently enroled in this school and they are well organized and I also like the fact that when she is doing well I get a phone call to let me know. They don't only make phone calls to give parent a negative review about their child. The only thing I would say they need to work on is security, my sister isn't the best teenager but she has been able to skip school once already and when I was growing up in the bay area there were teachers everywhere to make sure no one left the campus without permission.

Parlier High School 0

Posted June 17, 2008
I disagree with some of these comments. I grew up in parlier and went to school there as well. Yes, the district was going through some problems but that's nothing that really affected the students because we were still getting the education we needed. I'm a former student that was class of 2005 and now thanks to my education and the support and help from my teachers there i'm attending school in sacramento to become a medical assistant. So to make this story short parlier high is a great school and provides the students with a safe enviorment.

Parlier High School 1

Posted March 13, 2008

Parlier High School 1

Posted October 25, 2007
this school is lacking leadership, students are to blame for everything, teachers are not being held accountable, it has no library, too many interns, teachers are without class control. I pulled my child out and sent her to another school district!

Parlier High School 2

Posted August 27, 2007

Parlier High School
603 Third Street, Parlier, CA  93648
Last modified Parlier High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parlier High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top