K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This is an excellent school. The staff and teachers are great with the kids and they get a leg up on the education system next to what the LA Unified School District can offer. I highly recoomend this school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are great! They really know how to motivate their students and keep their beautiful minds open to all the learning in each subject.

Amount of homework: Agree

The amount of homework is perfect and when understanding is needed the teachers are their to help them push through each challenge and encourages them to solve to the best of their ability.

Develops character: Strongly agree

What a wonderful school!!! The curriculum is what you would expect from a fine Montessori school. My children have benefited some much from the teachers and the staff. They are always there for my children and are ahead in their studies.

This school is amazing! The staff and teachers were their for our child every step of the way. Learning through the Montessori way has helped our child be focused and academically for many years to come. Thank you to all the teachers, staff and administration for all your help through the years.

This is indeed a great school. My grandchildren have been attending to the "Victory Montessori Schools" and have learned tremendously. The individualized attention they offer as the true Montessori school they are, has helped the children in unexpected ways. Not only did they learn how to read and write at an early age (3-4yo), but also learned higher level mathematics, courtesy and manners, etc. with the lovely approach the teachers and administration always show. From the bottom of a grandmother's heart, THANK YOU to the lovely management/administration you ladies offer there. GOD BLESS YOU and may you continue to offer such lovely education for our children... our nation and world's future.

Amount of homework: no rating

as it is a preschool and pre-k for our children, we are not experiencing the homework question just yet.

Develops character: Agree

I will strongly agree with honesty and integrity but I am not sure that fairness normally enters the equation.

We have two children who are both attending this school. I believe that my two-year-old has a more difficult time at the school as they really do not seem to specialize in that age group. They already expect the young children to be fairly self-sufficient. My son was pretty close to being potty trained but seems to have been set-back by being in a class where there are specified times to use the bathroom. On the other hand, my daughter had a wonderful teacher, Ms. Sanjuana, who was patient and encouraging. She recognizes that children will not always react the same to any given situation and seems to adapt to what the child needs. I look foward to having my son in her class next year. Also, a good word for their after-school activities. Both their ballet and sports classes were a hit with our kids!

My daughter is in San Marino Montessori school (Preschool)from 2 months and really after these two months I can see how different she is now .now she can understand and speak more English ( as we are not USA citizen).she also start to write letters and know words for each letter. Her teacher miss Sandra is an amazing teacher and she knows how to give them the information in a very simple way. I highly recommend the San Marino school .

Last modified San Marino Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-8