Bad
Good

Opportunities for Learning - Santa Clarita School 5

Posted February 07, 2015
Great Program!!! Kids are so Happy!!!! No Bullies!! No Harrassment!!! Staff is Excellent Here!!!! I adore as a parent dropping my kids of on the Appoinment days , and see both my kids happy to be here, they are both doing excellent in the Program.

Opportunities for Learning - Santa Clarita School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
I regret having ever enrolled my son in ofl. The consistant revolving door of "teachers" has been distructive, in that it highlights the lack of structure or organization within the "school". Admittingly they explained that they were still trying to "figure things out" in regards to scheduling, testing and record keeping. I am sure there are valuable, and relavant teachers and directors connected with ofl, however in the nearly 2 years my son has been enrolled we never had the pleasure of encountering one. I believe whole hearted there needs to be an audit of this campus looking into the "teachers" and thier practices.

Opportunities for Learning - Santa Clarita School 4

Posted May 09, 2006
We love this school. My daughter has been here for 4 years and doing very well. We've had several teachers, some a better fit than others. There isn't many (if any) extracurricular activities that i'm aware of, but I doubt my introverted daughter would be interested anyway.

Opportunities for Learning - Santa Clarita School 5

Posted January 23, 2005
My children are doing excellent in this school. They absolutely love it, and they do not complain about doing their schoolwork. I pulled them out of public school because the school was terrible. My children were getting ill a lot. Some of the teachers are nasty and should not be allowed to teach at all. I will not put my children back in the public school system. This is definitely the way to go.

Opportunities for Learning - Santa Clarita School
320 North Halstead Street, Suite 200, Pasadena, CA  91107-3151
Last modified Opportunities for Learning - Santa Clarita School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.