Posted September 17, 2013
This is such a lovely place to be, my children, my friends' children and some of our relatives' children have been to these wonderful institutions throughout their long years of service, and all our children have been successful beyond expectations at any and all other schools they've been to there after. Some are in University levels and others have graduated from Harvard, Yale, etc, and are now successful physicians and business people. Absolutely outstanding schools!

Posted July 23, 2013
I love this school... I agree, for the great service and true care they dedicate to our children, they should higher their tuition a notch, though I'm pretty fearful with what I'm paying now, given the current global economic situation we're all in. I recommend this school in a blink of an eye!

Posted May 02, 2013
Great School!!! If you're looking for the best program for your child, THIS IS IT! It is wise and to your benefit, to disregard negative ratings, it's obvious they were written by unhappy personnel, or anyone looking to get out of the contract, which is REALLY a reasonable one, compared to any other private and/or MONTESSORI schools, given their EXCELLENT program and personnel... All teachers in the school are state-of-the-art qualified and beyond, and the Management/Administration runs with such ease and control. The communication is always clear and Parents as well as Students are ALWAYS taken care of... Teachers too! The maintenance and cleanliness are impeccable I would have LOVED to be in their schools when I was a child :) Simply the best!!!

San Marino Montessori 1

Posted June 22, 2012
My kids have been going to this school for long time now. Teachers are great but Administrator (owner) is not good. She does not know how to run the school, she makes bad choices. School is losing a lot of good teachers because of her. Even there is a turn around on Directors, in 4 years 4 directors. No one can work with Owner unfortunately she owns the school. Owner doesn't care what parents thinks. they move teachers around all the time, they don't care of children's well being nor education. Only about money. Only reason we still have our kids here is because of teachers otherwise this school is not even worth a penny as long as current admin is running it.

San Marino Montessori 1

Posted June 22, 2012
HI, We recently starting putting our kids to this school. Teachers are good but not too excited about Admin. Since my kids been there already 3 teachers left (good ones). Director has no power at there, this is like the 4th director or something. Only the owner makes decision and she does not listen to teachers, parents nor Director. We complained about something and they did not care. They will not call you back or follow-up on anything. Teachers are good and they care about the kids and education. This is the only thing going good for this school. I agree with the previous comment made by another parent. They do not have PTA, they do not encourage parent involvement, all the activities they hold are during times when all parents cannot make it. Kids get sad because their parents could not come. They are private school but when it comes to holidays they follow public school schedule and they close schools at odd days. So parents will have to save up their vacations just because of these school close days. I am giving low rating because of Principal/owner and parent involvement.

Posted May 20, 2011
My daughter just started going to school about a month ago and we absolutely love it! I was so impressed with the teachers and the curriculum, the school sells itself. Everyone has been so helpful since the day we began, enrolling my daughter in San Marino was an easy choice and I would most certainly recommend this school.

San Marino Montessori