Pasadena, CA

Posted September 09, 2014
Judson is a wonderful school! The faculty and staff are very impressive, the community is wonderful and the students are getting an excellent education. As a chaperone on field trips I often hear docents admiring our students for their good behavior and their amazing insights and questions. We love Judson!

Judson International 4

Posted September 11, 2013
I love this private Christian school because all of the teachers and staff really care about the kids. Because of the small class sizes my children receive the help and attention needed. Plus, they're getting all the extra things that I want in a Christian setting. I like how they go to different classes for Art, Computer Lab, Music, P.E. so it mixes things up a bit instead of being in the same room all day.

Posted August 30, 2011
Kind officer, faith-based education, and caring teachers...and above all moderate tuition...what else should I add?...but one thing to remember, this is small school that gradually grows.

Posted October 25, 2010
Our family moved here from out-of-state last year and I was nervous about starting our middle-school-age boys in a new school. I shouldn't have worried. The Judson "family of students" is warm and welcoming. The teachers are not only great educators, but are people who love their jobs and invest in their students. Our boys are doing great! They are having opportunities in sports, student council and worship they probably wouldn't have gotten in a larger school. I can't imagine a better place for our boys to go through these "in between years" of middle school!

Posted June 10, 2010
My daughter has been at the school since K (5 years now) and each year I think her teacher can't get any better and I'm constantly proven wrong! I am impressed by the use of "real" books vs. text books, the curriculumn and the creative projects that the kids are involved with. I am also pleased that Spanish, art, and computer are a regular part of the learning schedule from the start.

Posted October 07, 2008
Judson International School has been such a great experience for me! I attended this school for 4 years and it is my most favorite school :) thank you judson :D

Judson International 3

Posted July 04, 2008

Judson International 0

Posted May 30, 2008
My son has been in Judson for six years now, and I feel very fortunate to have him there. I love the international environment, which includes cultural studies and foreign language.

Posted April 22, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008
This wonderful school has an administration that really cares! The curriculum is brilliant in incorporating culture and history into the subjects.

Judson International