PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I am a proud parent of the lovely Victory Montessori Schools. I have taken it up to myself to gather some of the parents' true comments about their wonderful experiences there: -"My child is learning something new every day! He is always excited to go to school and the end of every day he tells us something new... This school will make learning fun and exciting for anyone who needs a true Montessori school! The teachers are very attentive to each child and as a parent, you will see the progress they make every day" -"The Montessori method allows children to learn specific jobs/subjects, but also lets them focus on what they are interested in during free time and children thrive. The teachers have many years of experience with the Montessori method. The after-school programs offer a wide breadth of choices." -"A major benefit from the Montessori program my child has received is being independent, he wants to do everything for himself taking active interest in learning-deciding what he wants to go over (letters/numbers/shapes) at home... It's a great school with a lot of communication between the parents and the teachers and the parents and the administration" -"My child's vocabulary has improved and increased significantly and has improved general awareness as well as better understanding of science and mathematics with the true Montessori approach... This school has thorough and detailed, experimental learning, they help kids to be independent and self-motivated, the teachers there work with kids to improve on their weaknesses. Overall a very good experience for a growing child!" -"I would describe the San Marino Montessori School to someone who is in need of a school by talking about the good and qualified Montessori teachers this Montessori school has, they are parents too, and really surround my children academically and emotionally." I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ANY PARENT SEEKING A QUALITY, TRUE MONTESSORI SCHOOL THAT CARES FOR YOU AS A FAMILY AND FOCUSES AND NURTURES YOUR BELOVED CHILD. If you care about your child as much as these parents and I do, you would most definitely get the best benefits while investing in your child's education in this wonderful "CADILLAC OF MONTESSORI EDUCATION" school.

Amount of homework: Agree

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son was at the Los Robles avenue campus, where he was bullied by another kid, who hit him several times--but it was never reported to me by the teachers, I found out from talking to my son. The management treats the employees very badly, so the turnover at the school is something horrendous. I pulled my son out after less than a year, and am very happy that I did so.

All I have to share, is that I have to agree that both schools under the Victory Montessori Schools: San Marino Montessori School and Enchanted Castle Pasadena Montessori School, are exceptional preschools for the education and preparedness in life of your child. I highly recommend them both!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

This is indeed a great school. My grandchildren have been attending to the "Victory Montessori Schools" and have learned tremendously. The individualized attention they offer as the true Montessori school they are, has helped the children in unexpected ways. Not only did they learn how to read and write at an early age (3-4yo), but also learned higher level mathematics, courtesy and manners, etc. with the lovely approach the teachers and administration always show. From the bottom of a grandmother's heart, THANK YOU to the lovely management/administration you ladies offer there. GOD BLESS YOU and may you continue to offer such lovely education for our children... our nation and world's future.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Great Schools!!! If you're looking for the best program for your child, THIS IS IT! It is wise and to your benefit, to disregard negative ratings, it's obvious they were written by unhappy personnel, or anyone looking to get out of the contract, which is REALLY a reasonable one, compared to any other private and/or MONTESSORI schools, given their EXCELLENT program and personnel... All teachers in the school are state-of-the-art qualified and beyond, and the Management/Administration runs with such ease and control. The communication is always clear and Parents as well as Students are ALWAYS taken care of... Teachers too! The maintenance and cleanliness are impeccable I would have LOVED to be in their schools when I was a child :) Simply the best!!!

Victory Montessori School is the best school out there. My children have been going there for some time now and the teachers there are awesome. I recommend this school to anyone looking for that better education for their children.

Last modified Victory Montessori Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-6