Pasadena, CA

Posted September 25, 2011
Oh what a gem. It might not look like anything on the outside (or the inside, for that matter), but this school produces little scholars!

Posted May 09, 2011
My son attends this school he is 4 years old. I love this school because it is a close knit family style run school. He is learning and having fun and most importantly I feel safe.

Posted October 04, 2008
My daughter attended Harriet Tubman for two years. She graduated kindergarden knowing triple didgit adding/subtraction, early multiplication. Spelling Tyrannosaurus Rex, gibberish, fabricate etc! There's about 10 students per teacher. The director Teacher Johnson gives her full attention to all students. There is nothing i can say negative about Harriet Tubman. I would not choose anyother school for my child! Harriet Tubman is an awesome foundation. My daughter was excepted to the highest accredited private schools after leaving Harriet Tubman.

Harriet Tubman